Last Updated on Aug 18, 2020
Nothing personal, but we all have been to one stage trying new taste on Netflix and end up watching something worst, Netflix’s viewing history is the witness of all the titles you’ve watched to date. You don’t want to show your friends or cousins that you’ve wasted a quite amount of time watching “Chasing Cameron”, well no offense to the show, but everyone has different taste, some people like to watch weird anime, some are freak for documentaries while major Netflix users are busy watching titles suggested by their friends or colleagues, I’m one of them!
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
For me this is the reason why I don’t want to show my watched history on Netflix with my friend, as I’ve shared my account, in that case, my first action would be to remove upsetting watched history. Besides, there’s one more case where I’ve removed deleted the videos from Netflix history, like when I don’t like a show, and stop watching it, but you know it still stays in your watch list, in that case deleting Netflix watch list is helpful.
How to Remove Netflix Recently Watched Shows
For Mac, PC Browser
- Open the Netflix on your desired web browser. It doesn’t matter what browser you choose, Safari, Chrome, or Mozilla, all you need is good internet connectivity and Netflix’s credential to log in.
- Log into the Netflix account.
- Choose your Profile when Who’s watching? display appears. The viewing activity is specific to profile, so after login to Netflix, select the correct profile to remove the videos from Netflix home screen. If you choose an incorrect profile mistakenly, then hover cursor towards the profile icon and choose the correct profile.
- On the top-right corner, move the cursor on the drop-down menu and click Account.
- In My Profile section, go to the Viewing activity. The very next screen will be your Netflix watch history
- To delete videos from Netflix history, hit on the X one by one next to the title you want to remove.
- It will take up to 24 hours to remove the viewing history from your profile, so be patient.
How to Remove Recently Watched Shows from Netflix on iPhone, iPad
- Launch the Netflix app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the hamburger icon on the top-left screen.
- Select Account.
- Since the app is limited to provide some features, it will take you to the default browser.
- Locate My Profile.
- Now, tap Viewing activity.
- From here you can remove the recently watched shows from Netflix.
- Likewise, your Netflix profile will take up to 24 hours to remove the watched titles from your profile.
The above steps are useful for the iPhone, iPad, and Desktop Browsers.