Last Updated on Jan 8, 2022
With the screen limitations, we cannot just leave the Netflix account logged in to every device we own in the house; in that case, you might want to log out of Netflix on Roku. However, Netflix is one of the most adopted streaming services worldwide; when it comes to watching TV Shows and Movies, from native shows to foreign titles, it offers everything right on smartphones, tablets, TV, and streaming players like Roku.
Whether it is the Netflix App of PC or iPhone or you’ve shared the Netflix with your cousins, whatever the reason, if you want to sign out of Netflix on Roku, here’s a way out. We’ve covered almost all the Roku Players in this tutorial, like Roku 1, Roku 3 & 4, Roku 2, etc. Depending upon the model of the Roku player you possess, follow the steps.
How to Sign Out of Netflix on Roku TV
Sign Out of Netflix on Roku 4, 3, Streaming Stick, Roku TV, and Express
Navigating through Netflix on Roku 4, 3, Streaming Stick, Roku TV, and Express is typical, but give it a try.
- Go to Netflix on your Roku, and choose your profile.
- Now when the Netflix main screen appears, open the left-side menu.
- There, open Settings.
- Choose Sign Out.
- Confirm Sign Out by selecting Yes.
If you are not able to open the Settings, follow the sequence on the Roku TV, Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. Then, choose between Sign Out, Start Over, Deactivate, or Reset. Finally, you can check the document by Netflix for further assistance.
Sign Out of Netflix on Roku 2
On Roku 2, if you want to Sign out of Netflix, you’ll have to remove the Netflix Channel entirely.
- Navigate to the Netflix channel on the Roku home screen.
- Now press the star(*) button of the Roku remote after highlighting the Netflix.
- Choose Remove Channel and confirm your action to Sign Out of Netflix.
This is how you can remove the Netflix channel; if you want to restore the Netflix channel, open the Streaming channels > Movies & TV > Netflix.
Sign Out of Netflix on Roku 1
To sign out of Netflix on Roku 1, Roku 1 has to be deactivated from the Netflix account.
- You have to open the Roku Settings, press the home button to open the Roku Settings menu.
- Select Netflix Settings.
- Then, choose to Deactivate this player from my Netflix account.
- You can reactive Netflix later by selecting the Netflix app from the home screen and following the on-screen instructions.
All work independently; signing out of Netflix from one Roku player will not affect the other Roku devices. However, once kicking off your Roku player from the Netflix account, you have to reauthorize to watch Netflix again on the same Roku TV.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.