Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Manage photos as an album in iPhone, iPad from hundreds of mixed-up photos taken in parties, functions, meeting, friends, childhood memories, photos might be creating confusion to see any of photos. At that time photo management is a proficient way to face this problem. This problem can we handle by creating or manage photos as an album on iPhone, iPad.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Photos in the album are very easy to share on social media, you can also make photos group as an album name like Selfies, Group photos or family photos. These types of categories in photos album make very handy to manage and transfer in an instantaneous way without perplexity. From this iOS tutorial you can learn how to create and manage photos as an album or folder stack.
Here’s How to create and manage photos as an album in iPhone, iPad
- Step 1: Open photo app from your App browser.
- Step 2: From this screen (Home screen of the app), you can see the Album option.
- Step 3: Than you can also see different folder names in a stack like Videos, Camera roll, Panoramas by photo app. You don’t have to go inside these folders.
- Step 4: Just tap on the “+” icon, given at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Step 5: After pressed it, you can see one popup window, Place the name of your album name, which you want to create a separate bunch of photos. Tap on Save option.
- Step 6: After tapping on Save, You will see other windows contains all photos from your iPhone and iPad memory. Just select more than one at a time as a group or the same categories.
- Step 7: After selecting all photos might be 10, 20, 30…50, or more, Press “Done”.
- Step 8: Now you are done. You created photo categories as an album on your iPhone, iPad.
We ardor, you enjoyed easy to sharable photos on Manage photos as an album in iPhone, iPad undemanding, and direct technique. Have you any query on how to create or manage photos as an album in iPhone, iPad than comment in below.