Yes, Now we can Play PUBG Mobile Games on a PC or Laptop running on Windows 11 and Windows 11. The craze of PUBG has taken all over the world, and now it is the most played battle royal game across the globe. It is the platform that allows you to fight with other real-time shooters that the PUBG corporation in China developed. The PUBG Mobile needs a high-end smartphone, and if you don’t have one, then we have brought you the best way to play PUBG Mobile on your PC or laptop.
You can play PUBG on a PC or laptop using Android gaming emulators such as Bluestack and Nox Player. Basically, they are third-party emulators. However, after such a great response, Tencent Gaming Buddy has released its official emulator, which will help you to play PUBG Mobile on a PC or laptop. The emulator will optimize the PUBG Mobile right on your desktop using the AOW engine. In addition, the Tencent Gaming Buddy will automatically recognize and detect the mouse and keyboard connected to your PC.
Tencent Gaming Buddy is High Performance, Optimized Game player that smoothly runs on your windows system.
Follow the tutorial to learn and play PUBG Mobile on your PC or laptop,
- Step #1: To play PUBG Mobile on a PC or Laptop you need to visit the Tencent Gaming Buddy on your PC or laptop.
- Step #2: Once the website is launched, scroll down and click on “Download”.
- Step #3: Thereafter, install the Gaming Buddy on your PC.
- Step #4: Next, when the installation gets completed, click on the “Start” button.
- Step #5: Give some time Tencent Gaming Buddy will download the PUBG Mobile.
- Step #6: Lastly you have to select the “Play” button and start playing PUBG Mobile on your PC or laptop.
Apparently, for the first time, we don’t know how to control the game in Gaming Buddy. Don’t worry, after successfully installing the game, the emulator will guide you to how to play PUBG Mobile in Tencent Gaming Buddy.
Thanks for Reading! Hope you Enjoyed This tip to play PUBG mobile on Windows 10, Windows 11, or later.