Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Playing music from iPhone to Apple TV is damn need to know. Apple will be launching its new Apple TV 4th generation with a smart remote in the near future. Therefore, before purchase, you should need to know basic tips for your knowledge. So here, you can learn how to access music from iOS 9 devices to Apple TV without physical USB cable mean by using Airplay. Using AirPlay you can also play your iTunes content on Apple TV, Even though you need an internet connection.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
There is a wireless method to access and playing Music from iPhone to Apple TV. I know that you would be much eagerly to do that, lets I’ll give you here a stepladder that will help you to become a master.
Prerequisite: Your iPhone/iPad and Apple TV must turn on under the same Wi-Fi network. Otherwise, you face a problem Airplay not working.
How to Play Songs from iPhone to Apple TV 4K
- Step 1. Turn on Wi-Fi on your iPhone/iPad and make a turn on Wi-Fi on your Apple TV too.
- Now follow 2ndstep to enable AirPlay on iOS device,
- Step 2. On your iPhone/iPad or iPod touch, Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open Control center
- Step 3. Tap on AirPlay
- Step 4. Now tap on the name of the device you want to play music from iPhone to Apple TV.
- Step 5. When you choose an AirPlay device, then Music will play on the TV that’s connected to your Apple TV.
Having you issue AirPlay missing on iPhone? Please try this troubleshooting tip for AirPlay missing on iPhone, iPad.
We ardor, you would be taking iPhone music on your TV speaker. Airplay also works on Airport Express or AirPlay-enabled Sparkers.
Please share your feedback in the comment. Just a few try to give a reply on this page playing music from iPhone to Apple TV. Share this on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media network.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏