Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Twitter says, “You can Tweet a Tweet. But now you can Tweet your voice”. Twitter was founded back in 2006, till now it has over 330 million active users right now, with this you can presume, how fast twitter is taking market. With the emerging demand and active users, Twitter never misses a chance to add new capabilities, to make it better, accessible, and secure. Many people are already annoyed with the limitation of 280 characters while composing a tweet, however, adding voice notes on Twitter will let users be more expressive and detailed by posting a voice note along with the 280 characters of text.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Over time, Twitter is the only social platform that hasn’t been evolved like Facebook, Instagram, etc. Yes, it supports GIFs, Videos, and Photos, with all that, Twitter Voice Note will work just fine. Twitter developers are focusing on increasing accessibility rather than making the platform hefty and jam-packed. After the announcement of this feature, many folks are searching how to post voice notes on Twitter, if you’re the one, this short article is for you.
- Voice Tweet Rolling out in Some Regions, If you are not showing Voice note option on Twitting page, then wait for more.
- We can use the Twitter app on iPhone 11/11 Pro Max/Xr/Xs/Xs Max/X/8/8 Plus and all other models.
How to Record an Audio Tweet on Twitter? in iOS/iPadOS
Recording voice notes on Twitter is as simple as composing tweets. Read the guide step by step, to understand the limitations and how to tweet audio on Twitter.
Note: Update the Twitter App to the latest version to use this feature.
- Launch the Twitter App.
- Tap on the Tweet Compose button like we always do to create a new post of Twitter.
- Near the Camera icon, tap on the Voice Note
- Tap the Record button to start recording voice notes on Twitter.
- The soundbox will be displayed on the screen which indicates that the audio is recording or recorded.
- If you wish to take a pause while recording an audio tweet, then tap on stop button To resume, tap on the record button, the voice message will be added to the same voice note.
- However, the only limitation with recording Audio Tweets in you can only create a voice note of up to 140 seconds.
- If the time exceeds, the new voice note will be created automatically. In continuation, Twitter can add up to 25 audio tweets.
- Tap Done on the upper-right corner, later you’ll be asked to add the description, location, or anything you want, which is optional.
- Tap Tweet.
This is it.
Note: Replying to the Tweet with audio is not possible yet, you can only tweet voice notes, but cannot reply to someone on Twitter by voice notes in comments.
Can’t Use Voice Notes on Twitter?
Unfortunately, it is still early time, Twitter is testing Voice Tweets in several devices, most precisely on the iOS phones, and in limited countries. If you can’t find the Voice Notes option on Twitter, then make sure the Twitter App is up to date, and keep patience, it’ll be released soon.