Table of Contents Show
Social or Chats App users never let down about security, Otherwise, that leak important message, Photos and more share with friends in an account. Snapchat is a top-rated and professional photo-sharing app registered with millions of users worldwide. Unfortunately, many users are lost their accounts due to incorrect login details (username or password). Here I guide you on the possibilities of recovering or reset Snapchat passwords on iPhone or Windows.
Snapchat allows users to recover passwords through Registered Email or Mobile number that’s saved in Snapchat settings.
Trick to Recover Forgotten Snapchat Password
Change Snapchat Password on iPhone
- Open the Snapchat app on your iPhone.
- If you logged in to the Snapchat app, then your first screen should be like below.
- Scroll down the finger to find setting gear icon; tap on the Settings gear icon.
- Next, Tap on the password. Enter the Old password first and then enter the new password two times.
Recover/ Reset password on Browser or App
- Open app on iPhone/ iPad. Then from the login screen tap on the Login button.
- Here, you need to recover password, Click on forgot password.
- Choose the correct method as password recovery options (Mail or Phone).
- Enter the correct email and tap on Submit. Or, For the Web browser, Go to the Password recovery page.
- Verify Snapchat mail from your Mail account; after successfully verifying, enter the new password two times.
If you are selected phone for password recovery option, then you can go with Text Message or Call. Verify code that you received in Text or Call number.
If you are changing your password due to an account password leak or cheating by someone, you can directly report to Snapchat for instant help.
Follow the on (Snapchat Report) screen instruction and get an easy solution if you fail to Resetting your Snapchat password.
Snapchat Password Reset Doesn’t Work?
Frequently, while resetting the Snapchat password by following the traditional method, we end up with an error that can’t verify the email or phone number. So, at last Snapchat, the password won’t reset. But to tighten the security, Snapchat requires correct information that you’re entering while resetting the forgotten password of Snapchat Account.
If you can’t reset your Snapchat password, then make sure to read out the reasons behind the error;
- If you can’t access the Phone or Email, that is linked to the Snapchat account, then it is probably impossible to reset the forgotten password.
- The Email address that you are using to reset the account might not be associated with your Snapchat account, so double-check the Email address before entering it.
- Or you don’t remember the Email ID and/or Phone number that is linked to your Snapchat Account.
Besides, if everything is perfect, I suggest you wait for a few hours and later try resetting the Snapchat password on your iPhone; it might be possible that Snapchat servers aren’t responding well.
Please share with us if you have any clues to See Your Snapchat Password If You Forgot It.