Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Social or Chats App users never let down about security, Otherwise that leak important message, Photos and more share with friends in an account. Snapchat is a very popular and professional photo-sharing app registered millions of users in the world. Many users are lost his/ her account due to wrong login details (username or password). Here I guide on what are the possibilities on recover or reset snapchat password on iPhone/ iPad or Windows.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Snapchat allows users to recover passwords through Registered Email or Mobile number that’s saved in snapchat settings. How to Recover Reset Snapchat password on iPhone, iPad.
Steps for Recover or Reset Snapchat Password on iPhone/ iPad
Change Snapchat Password on iPhone/ iPad
- Open the snapchat on iPhone/ iPad.
- Of you logged in the Snapchat app, then your first screen should be like below.
- Scroll down the finger to find setting gear icon, Tap on the Setting gear icon.
- Next, Tap on the password. Enter Old password first then you need to enter the new password two times.
Recover/ Reset password on Browser or App
- Open app on iPhone/ iPad. Then from the login screen tap on the Login button.
- Here, you need to recover password, Click on forgot password.
- Choose the correct method as password recovery options (Mail or Phone).
- Enter correct Email the tap on Submit. Or For the Web browser Go to the Password recovery page.
- Verify snapchat mail from your Mail account, after successfully verify enter the new password two times.
If you are selected phone for password recovery option then you can go with Text Message or Call. Verify code that you received in Text or Call number.
If you are changing your password due to account password leak or cheat by someone then you can directly report to snapchat for instant help.
Follow the on (Snapchat Report) screen instruction and get an easy solution if you failed in recover/ Reset snapchat password on iPhone/ iPad.
Snapchat Password Reset Doesn’t Work?
Frequently, sometimes while resetting the Snapchat password by following the traditional method, we end up with an error can’t verify the email or phone number and at last Snapchat, the password won’t reset. But to tighten the security, Snapchat requires correct information that you’re entering while resetting the forgotten password of Snapchat Account.
If you can’t reset Snapchat password, then make sure to read out the reasons behind the error;
- If you can’t access the Phone or Email, that is linked to the Snapchat account, then probably it is impossible to reset the forgotten password.
- The Email address that you are using to reset the account, might not be associated with your Snapchat account, so double-check the Email address before entering it.
- Or you don’t remember the Email ID and/or Phone number that is linked to your Snapchat Account.
Besides, if everything is perfect, then I would suggest you to wait for few hours and later try to reset the Snapchat password on your iPhone, it might be possible Snapchat servers aren’t responding well.