Last Updated on May 13, 2020
Yes, Refund policy for iOS users on the app store available and works 100% for correct reasons. on App store, currently millions of iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch apps available in paid and free features. in the can are you not satisfied with predefined terms and conditions and functionality, then you can refund it easily on min time. Follow the steps on how to refund the paid iPhone app running on the latest iOS.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Note: Apple’s Store terms can be changed at any time. So please make sure by reading this guide on Refund iOS App. And get back from developers.
Alternate Ways to Get Refund Of Paid iPhone App, iPad and iPod Touch & Subscription Services
Method 1: Request Refund of Your Purchase From Your Account From Browser
- Refund from the web directly: Report Problem on a Paid App.
- Here you can send your reason for refund paid app to the developer. Some predeclared reasons available on that apple mostly approve your request.
Or Select Valid Reson of your Refund request,
- if your refund reason, not categories then describe your reasons inbox and click on Submit.
See All Past Purchase Invoice For Your Account
Method 2: Using iTunes/Finder on Mac & PC: Report a Problem
On macOS Version Catalina or later MacOS users can use Finder instead of iTunes, But MacOS Mojave & Earlier MacOS users and Windows PC users can use iTunes For manage Account and Syncing process. Follow the Below steps for Finder and iTunes.
- Finder will not see the option like iTunes, So You have to Get Refund using the Above method only.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Step #1: Go to iTunes on Mac/ PC.
- Step #2: Next, From the top right profile name menu option. Choose Account info.
- Step #3: Log in with Apple ID and Password, You should use in Purchase app on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Step #4: There, you can see Full Profile Details with last purchased apps with this Apple ID.
- Step #5: Under the Purchase History section click on “See All“.here you can see all purchased apps with date and name in Title.
- Tap on the Aero icon near to the date of purchase. From the list of apps downloaded on the same day, Choose Report a Problem. Now you can send individual app report problems.
- Point that app, what you want a refund for app.
- Next, Login with Apple ID and Password.