Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Backing up your important data should always be your first option before you update or restore iPhone, and similarly taking backup of Contacts stored in the iPhone. So this article is all about how to save iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR contacts to Gmail. Usually, we are habituated to take back up of all that stuffs into our iCloud account. But we should think outside of the Apple world and the best option that comes to mind is Gmail.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Once you save the iPhone XS Max/XS/XR contacts to Gmail account, you can access and copy all the contacts if your iPhone is lost or stolen. Moreover sometimes due to system error iCloud doesn’t work properly, or maybe iCloud account gets locked at that time also Gmail will be useful.
Learn how to save iPhone Contacts to Gmail: Export iPhone Contacts and Restore in Gmail account
- Step #1: Go to the “Settings” app in iDevice.
- Step #2: Tap on your name banner.
- Step #3: Select “iCloud”.
- Step #4: Now, tap to enable “Contacts”.
- Step #5: Visit icloud.com on your computer.
- Step #6: There, sign-in with your Apple ID & Password.
- Step #7: Click on “Contacts” icon from the list.
You will see the list of iCloud Contacts.
- Step #8: Next, on the left bottom corner click on the “Settings” icon and hit the “Select All” option.
- Step #9: Once all contacts are mark selected, again click on the same “Settings gear” icon and select “Export vCard”.
The file will be downloaded to your desktop.
Now Restore vCard File to your Gmail account
- Step #10: Now, visit https://contacts.google.com/.
- Step #11: Login with Gmail credentials.
- Step #12: Click on the More option on sidebar > Under this Expandable menu finds out Import option.
- Step #13: Select the file “Contacts”.
- Step #14: Now, click on “Import”.
- Step #15: Then select file from your PC and click on “Import”.
Hope you found updated information over here, Share you think and give us feedback. Also, follow me on social to get more tips and tricks.