Are you looking to see Apple Watch Activity app history right? Don’t go anywhere here you know Steps to get Apple iWatch activity app history.
Apple Watch Activity app is a good app to measures entire day activity Such as burned calories, brisk Activity, how many hours you stand at least 1 minute day today. The activity app is working with three types of Ring likely Move, Exercise, and Stand. All the Rings represent different- different functions.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
I think you know the only single way to open the Activity app but, we reveal three ways to open up the Activity app.
You can also get here Best Running apps for Apple Watch and for iPhone.
Steps to Get/ See Apple Watch Activity App History: Updates
WatchOS 6 or later: On Apple Watch
Note: We can only check Activity Data for running days on Apple Watch. But we can browser older days’ activity and Workout data on Apple Watch. we can manage Apple Watch Activity app settings from iPhone Watch App, Open Watch App > My Watch Tab > Activity > Manage Notifications and all. But You will not see History on iPhone Watch app. So, Follow the below steps to find Apple Watch Workout History.
- Open Activity App on iPhone, that Paired with your Apple Watch.
- Now, Find the History tab from the bottom of the Activity app on the iPhone.
- Here are the All Months activity and Workout Rings. Click on it to find more about this day’s activity measurements.
WatchOS 5 or Earlier
- Step 1. Open up Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then
- Step 2. Tap on My Watch
- Step 3. Activity app, then Select History located left-bottom side of your iPhone screen. (Earlier WatchOS)
Analyze Activity Workout on Apple Watch
- Open Activity app form your Apple Watch Home screen
- if Activity app glance turns on, then you can open the Activity app on your Apple iWatch through Swipe up from the Watch face.
- You can turn on Activity app glance in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone under Glances > Activity.
- If you customized iWatch face to show Activity Rings, you can tap them from there to open the Activity app.
How much useful Apple Watch Activity app history is?
You can easily show a comparison between day wise, months wise.
In addition, you also get your burdened day of the month and year.
Daily Variance of calories burned.
Through Apple Watch Activity app history you can know details about your achievements,
Active calories, total calories, and completed workouts in the Workout app on your Apple iWatch.
Premium Support is Free Now
We’re happy to share this tip on how to get or Show Apple watch Activity app history on iPhone. I hope, it would be helpful for you. Stay keep in touch with us to get daily newly updates.