Here is the step-by-step guide on Move and sync the iTunes/Music App Playlist to iPhone, iPad, or iPod from Mac/PC. Most of the folks show only the voice memos option, But can’t able to see all Playlists created in iTunes/Finder, and it won’t sync with your iDevice running on lateset iOS and iPadOS. The sync process is a handy feature of Apple that can be possible through iTunes only. Sync made a common bridge between Mac/PC and the iPhone. So same songs and Albums you can access on your iOS device and iTunes/Finder as well, Do Not copy/ transfer data to the device, but only selected changes will be made at the time of the sync process.
If you have playlist created in iTunes and moved to iPhone, You need to choose the playlist on the given below steps.
macOS Catalina or Latest macOS required Finder to sync or transfer data to the iPhone, or iPad. macOS Mojave and Windows PC users can use iTunes because Apple removed iTunes on the latest macOS on MacBook Pro/Air.
Steps for Sync Mac Music Playlist to iPhone, iPad
have you many playlists and want to Transfer/ Copy/ move on iPhone, iPad, and iPod? So go through the below steps.
- Step 1: Open Finder/iTunes on Mac/ PC.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone or iPad to Mac/ PC and open with Finder/iTunes via lightning cable.
- Step 3: Your iPhone Will Be Shown on the Finder Sidebar/iTunes at the top bar. or on Finder windows. See the device on the sidebar. [Troubleshootings for Finder Window not showing on iOS device]
- The Finder window will look like this,
On Windows PC:-
Click on the device icon at the top and click on it, To see the full Device summary.
- Next, Go to music from iTunes left pane under the Setting pane. See the below image.
if you didn’t see the screen below, and it shows only the voice memo screen. Then you must disable the iCloud music library from your iDevice settings, Settings > Music > iCloud Music Library.
- Step 5: Once you disable Music Library on your iPhone, you will be on the above screen.
- Step 6: Choose Selected Playlist, Artists, Albums, and Genres.
- Now you have the Option to select playlist names and Start Sync for moving all Playlist songs to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. That will be played offline, I Don’t like Apple music.
Note: if the iCloud music library is turned on, you can’t sync it to your Device. But when disabling the iCloud music library, you will lose all saved songs from Apple Music for offline play.
Some Apple music configurations are still disappointing to you at the time of syncing iTunes/Music playlist to iPhone, iPad or iPod. Want more help? Share with us in below comment area.