Last Updated on Feb 5, 2020
Here is the full step by step guide on sync iTunes/Music App Playlist to iPhone, iPad or iPod from Mac/PC. Most of the folks showing only voice memos option, But can’t able to see all Playlist created in iTunes/Finder and won’t sync with your iDevice running on lateset iOS and iPadOS. The sync process is a very useful feature of Apple that can be possible through iTunes only. Sync made a common bridge between Mac/PC and the iPhone. So same songs and Albums you can access on your iOS device and iTunes/Finder as well, Not copy/ transfer data to the device but only selected changes will be made at the time of sync process.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
If you have playlist created in iTunes and move to iPhone, You need to choose playlist on the given below steps.
macOS Catalina or Latest macOS required Finder to sync or transfer data to the iPhone, iPad. macOS Mojave and Windows PC users can use iTunes. Because Apple removed iTunes on the latest macOS on MacBook Pro/Air.
Steps for Sync iTunes/Finder Music Playlist to iPhone, iPad, and iPod
have you many playlists and want to Transfer/ Copy/ move on iPhone, iPad, and iPod? So go through the below steps.
- Step 1: Open iTunes/Finder on Mac/ PC.
- Step 2: Connect your iDevice to Mac/ PC open with iTunes/Finder via lightning cable.
- Step 3: Your iPhone Will Be Shown on iTunes at the top bar. or on Finder windows, See device on the sidebar. [Troubleshootings for Finder Window not showing on iOS device]
- Finder window will see like this,
- Step 4: Click on the device icon at the top and click on it, To see full Device summary.
- Next, Go to music from iTunes left pane. Under the setting pane. See the below image.
if you didn’t see below screen, and Showing only voice memo screen. Then you have to disable the iCloud music library from your iDevice settings, Settings > Music > iCloud Music Library.
- Step 5: Once you disabled Music Library on iPhone, Recheck you will be on the above screen.
- Step 6: Choose, Selected Playlist, Artists, Albums and Genres.
- Now you have an Option, Select playlist names and Start Sync for moving all Playlist songs to your iPhone, iPad or iPod. That will be played offline, Don’t like apple music.
Premium Support is Free Now
Some apple music configuration still disappointing to you at the time of sync iTunes/Music playlist to iPhone, iPad or iPod. Want more help? Share with us on below comment area.