Type Square Symbol on Mac Pages, Mail: Use Different Geographical Shapes and Mathematical symbol in Pages, Numbers, Mail or Message on Mac is an annoying task. Last time I faced a problem in a typical square inline text while preparing page document.
Most of the students and professionals are facing issues with type some most frequently used symbols in Pages, Mail app. Follow the guide below how to write a squared number mac or Squared root symbol on macOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Mavericks, EI Capitan, Yosemite.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Guide How to Type Exponents on a Mac? Read to Type a Squared in Pages, Number, and Mail
- Step 1: Open Pages on your mac type number end with “2”. For Example, we want square on 7.
- Type: 72, Select “2″
- Step 2: Go to the Format > Font > Baseline > Superscript.
- Now next series will continue to go in Superscript, Disable it or uncheck from Superscript.
Use Square Symbol on Mac In Mail app:
Type mail in pages and copy the text into mail body. Right now in new macOS update, Square root no longer available.
Shortcut for Type: Square Symbol on Pages
There is not Square root symbol available on a keyboard, Apple users can use keys
Type full amount string in a page and select the last digit that you want to convert into superscript and subscript.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Superscript: Control + Command + ‘+’ Sign
- Subscript: Control + Command + ‘-‘ Sign
Enjoy, square root symbol on mac. Don’t miss to Connect and Touch with us on social for more updates and troubleshooting tips for macOS.