Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Voicemail is a free electronic messaging service for iOS users. So users can send the direct message to the recipients if he/she is not available for the coverage. People love this secure messaging service time to go from the previous iOS. The latest iOS device has voicemail Transcript features, So we can read it in silent mode. Some users are worried and facing issues with iPhone Voicemail call Failed screen or isn’t use Voicemail or on iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Some users are facing issues on iPhone Voicemail Call after iOS update.
See the criteria for use Voicemail on iPhone and other supported iOS devices.
- Your Carrier should support VoiceMail and Voicemail Should included in your Voice plan.
- First, you need to set up voicemail to save or Send Voicemail Messages from the Phone app.
ideas to fix why my Apple iPhone Voicemail Call Failed
#1. Contact Your Carrier
Find your Carrier in a full list, and check your carrier is providing Visual Voicemail.
Quickly Find Unsupported Voicemail Service from Carriers in the USA: Blue Wireless, Family Mobile, Triangle Mobile2.
#2. Reboot or Restart
Use Below Switch until your screen goes black and Turn off mode,
- For iPhone 6/6 Plus: Press and Hold Sleep/Wake + Home button until getting the slider to power off. then drag the slider and make the phone turn off after a while turns the phone back on.
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button until getting the slider to power off. then drag the slider and make the phone turn off after a while turns the phone back on.
Tip to force reboot iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/ iPhone XS Max/ XS/ XR/ 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro max users,
- 1: Press and Quickly Release Volume Up button,
- 2: Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button,
- 3: Press and Hold Side Button until you see the Apple logo on Screen.
More help: Hard Restart iPhone model wise,
Test with other numbers
Call to your iPhone from another number and test to leave a voicemail message.
#3.Reset Network Settings
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Next to the Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Watch this video to reset Network settings on your Apple iPhone
#4. Setup Visual Voicemail
- 1: Go to the Phone app on the iPhone. Next Tap on the Voicemail tab at the bottom.
- 2: Find “Set Up Now” at the center of the screen.
- 3: Enter Four Digit Voicemail Password by creating a new one, Confirm password.
- 4: Enter new Voicemail from Custom Greeting.
Also useful: Wi-Fi calling not working
Enjoy Visual Voicemail on iPhone & Save and Share Visual Voicemail on Mail, Airdrop, and Message.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏