Apple iOS developers are build-up every App icon along with memorable and beautiful design. Therefore, iPhone retina display is looking more attractive with some Apps on the home screen. These apps icons, graphics, and text can larger quickly on iOS running 4.7’’ to up iPhone models. By the way, for those guys, who have eye trouble to view, then this post on make icons bigger on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, XR, 8 Plus, 7 Plus/ iPhone 6s plus and Other Supported models.
in iPadOS 13, Apple brought a new feature called App icon Size, you can get video at the end of this post.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Models that support Display Zoom
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
Important notes for iPhone X and XS users: Apple Dropped this feature in Edge to Edge Display iPhone (iPhone X, iPhone XS). They can use the Change Text size feature – This increase App name on the home screen that helps you to find the App and more visible then Earlier.
Make icons bigger on Your Apple iPhone, iPad: Increase Text Size and Apps icons
- Step 1. Open up Settings App (look like a Gear icon) on your iPhone Home screen.
- Step 2. Select Display & brightness, you can see between General and Wallpaper settings.
- Step 3. Now scroll down the screen and tap on View under the Display Zoom label.
- Now, you want to enlarge App icons on iPhone, right? But here, by default, Standard will be selected. To check out preview, swipe screen back and forward to see the variance between both, then tap on Zoomed tab and go with a Set button to save.
So you’ll get an action sheet to ask you, ‘’changing Display Zoom will restart iPhone.’’
- So tap on Use Zoomed. Wait for few seconds until you get to wake up the iPhone automatically. Now click on the Home button to view Apps icons bigger on the iPhone.
Finally, enjoy Zoom images on the big size retina display of iPhone. Now you might be feeling easy to navigate the app and quite handy to touch and open an app. also, you get large size text in all apps, for instance, a big font in iMessage, Mail, Whatsapp, FB messenger and remain apps.
Also Know & Useful: Change the text size on the iPhone.
→ Drawbacks of Display Zoom: One-Handed Keyboard Doesn’t work on my Test.
Turn off Display zoom/ Unzoom Apps icon in iOS
Follow-up same steps given above and then tap on Standard.
Now select on Set, right-top side.
In the end, you will get factory default Apps icon, text size and visual graphics on your Apple iPhone.
How to Make App Icon Bigger on iPad (Home screen layout)
Just like iPhones, Apple allows you to change the app icon size on your iPad real quick so that on the big screen you can have huge app icons. Here’s how to increase the App icon size on iPad.
Note: Since you want Bigger App Icons on iPad, the iPad will automatically turn off (greyed out) the Today View on Home Screen. This Today View on Home Screen only works on select “More” option, next to Bigger.
- Go to the “Settings” app.
- Tap “Display & Brightness”.
- Tap on “Bigger”, under Home Screen Layout.