Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Files app is great file and folders management app for the latest iOS users on iPhone and iPad. So we can locally save document & Files data into folder directly from other all cloud storage. All cloud supported app automatically accessible within the files app by disabling restriction on it.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Once we enable On My iPhone or iPad in the Files app, we can hide or show the files app settings. Go through the below tricks and get rid of your Files app problems.
Users are getting surprised on the Files app “On My iPhone missing or not showing in Files app” on iPhone 12 Pro Max/Mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, & New iPhone, XS Max, XS, iPhone XR, X, 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus. and the Same For iPad.
Third-Party cloud storage is Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon Drive, and many others. To see or access all accounts in the files app, you must be installed a cloud app on the iOS device.
Steps for Enable Missing “On My iPhone” or “On My iPad” Folder in Files app
On my iPhone or iPad option not in Files app: Choose Save to Files
First, save the document to your iPhone or iPad locally. Photos app is a great source for enabling the “On My iPhone” or “On My iPad” option.
- Step #1. Open the Photos app on iPhone, iPad
- Step #2. Next, Open any photo on the screen, Tap on the upper arrow with a square box icon at the bottom.
- Step #3. Now, See Save to Files option in sharing the popup option.
- Select location in File app: On My iPhone and Tap on Add
- Step #4: Go to the Files app on iPhone or iPad
Tap on the Browse tab at the bottom of the app. And see all sync and file management
Enable or Turn Off Restriction and Show for Access Local Folder in Files app on iPhone & iPad
- Yes, We can customize Locations in the Files app, Tap on more icon at the top or Edit from Top right corner of the screen. Next, you will see popup menu with the Edit option in the new iOS version.
- Step #1. Enable Toggle for “On My iPhone.”
- That’s it
To Hide or Disable On My iPhone or iPad in Files app
Follow the above instructions and Disable “On My iPhone“ toggle.
Now, it might be most of the App not Showing the Option to save Document and Folder into files app. But wait for the next update or the latest iOS compatible app.
Premium Support is Free Now
Best of luck, use this feature for Save Files and Documents locally on iPhone, iPad: On My iPad, iPhone in Files app. Don’t miss to share this tutorial on Facebook, Twitter and be helpful for others.