Podcast App not working on iPhone, iPad. Get real fix and Useful latest iOS Podcasts app features on iPhone, Pad. For the Newly redesigned podcast in latest iOS. Listen from iPhone podcast app now easy on iPhone with some essential hidden features. Redesigned Podcast User Interface is helpful for the podcast over on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad). My Podcast friend shared experience and issues on new Podcast after iOS update from old iOS.
Apple made huge changes after a long time, so we gather correct guide that helpful anytime. Comeback anytime and find your tips and issues related solution in this article. The useful solution for unable to download podcast or Podcast Temporarily unavailable.
- 1 Podcast Not working or unable to download podcast on iPhone or iPad: Fixes to consider
- 1.1 1: Find your Favorite podcast on iPhone, iPad
- 1.2 2: Podcast Not Playing iPhone after iOS update: iPhone, iPad
- 1.3 3: Cannot connect right now podcasts Error
- 1.4 4: Subscribe & latest ios Podcast continuous play, Stop auto Download Podcast
- 1.5 5: Add more Episodes & podcasts Queue in iOS Device
- 1.6 6: Podcasts App Crashes and Freezes
- 1.7 7: podcast AutoPlay from iOS podcast playlist, Set Timer for Auto Stop
- 1.8 8: Podcasts Won’t Play in Sequence, Doesn’t Play Podcasts Continuously
- 1.9 9: Mark as a Played missing in iOS Podcasts App
- 1.10 10: Fast Forward and Slow Down Auto Podcasts
- 1.11 11: Save Episode, Delete Podcasts from Library
- 1.12 12: How to Share? Unable to Share Podcast
- 1.13 13: Podcasts Audio Speed change: Faster or Slower
- 1.14 14: Stop podcasts play on Cellular Data
- 1.15 15: Enable Download Podcasts on Wi-Fi Only
- 1.16 16: Auto Refresh New Episode
- 1.17 17: Stop Download Episodes
- 1.18 18: Disable/ Enable Delete Played Episodes
- 1.19 19: Apple Podcasts App Alternatives for iPhone, iPad
- 1.20 20: Podcast or Episode Details and Descriptions
- 1.21 21: Episode Unavailable, Episode Temporary unavailable, How to Remove podcasts from a playlist?
- 1.22 Related Posts:
Podcast Not working or unable to download podcast on iPhone or iPad: Fixes to consider
1: Find your Favorite podcast on iPhone, iPad
Use Search podcast, Browse, Library and Listen Now option from just below bottom tab on podcast app. And Start to enjoy.
2: Podcast Not Playing iPhone after iOS update: iPhone, iPad
Restart or Force Restart iPhone
Press and Hold Below buttons until you see the Apple logo on Screen,
Tip for iPhone XS max, XS, Xr, iPhone X/ iPhone 8 Plus/8 Plus:
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Up button, then
- Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button, then
- Press and Hold Side Button until you see the Apple logo on Screen.
For iPhone 7/ iPhone 7 plus: Sleep/Wake + Volume Down button simultaneously
For iPhone 6S and Earlier: Sleep/Wake + Home button until you see Apple logo on the screen.
To start iPhone, again press Side button until the startup apple logo on the screen.
3: Cannot connect right now podcasts Error
Check for Wi-Fi or Cellular Data issues. That might be happening because of Wi-Fi disconnecting automatically from the iOS device. Check in to Settings app > Wi-Fi & Search Wi-Fi Network & Enable.
Podcasts won’t play the radio or live Streaming
Podcasts Don’t play Episode: or Popup in Episode is temporarily unavailable on iPhone, iPad
Force close podcasts app switcher screen and re-launch podcasts ap on iPhone or iPad. You’re Saved and Added in playlist podcasts never remove on re-launch.
4: Subscribe & latest ios Podcast continuous play, Stop auto Download Podcast
Search and Open podcast on the Podcasts app. Tap on Subscribe Shows for getting new podcasts in notification alerts. Or Add Selected Episode to podcast playlist a playlist for continuously Play podcast on iPhone and iPad.
5: Add more Episodes & podcasts Queue in iOS Device
Once we Subscribe to podcast, Sub-Episode will see on the screen. Tap and hold on “+” icon near to Episode name and Tap on Play Next to add to Podcasts list.
6: Podcasts App Crashes and Freezes
There are too many reasons for Podcasts app Crashing and Freezes over time.
- Check for update iOS (Device Gets updated Version of iOS)
- Delete and Re-install from App Store. Open App Store and Search “Podcast,” Download and install the app. It will take time to restore old data from an online library (All Saved podcasts in the iCloud library).
- Close app and Re-launch Podcasts app on iPhone
7: podcast AutoPlay from iOS podcast playlist, Set Timer for Auto Stop
We can create a playlist by manually add more to a playlist. Search Podcast by name, Subscribe first and Find list of podcasts, Tap on hold on “+” select Podcast Play Next, Now All Episodes will sequentially play in queue one by one.
Set timer for auto stop play sound playing on a podcasts app.
Swipe up podcasts player and See option “Sleep Timer.”
Select Timer for 5 Minutes, 10 Minutes, 15/30/45 minutes or One Hour. That’s it.
8: Podcasts Won’t Play in Sequence, Doesn’t Play Podcasts Continuously
Unfortunately, you haven’t added all podcasts serially or not in sequence. We can re-arrange Episode in the playlist using Drag icon. Slide up player and See all added podcasts. See Image Below,
Open Podcast and Tap and hold on more options button (Three horizontal dots).
Inside popup, Tap on Settings > Select “Play in Sequential Order” under EPISODES section.
Or Find more in Custom Settings > Episode Order, Delete played Episodes and more.
9: Mark as a Played missing in iOS Podcasts App
In latest iOS, option for Mark As a played Episode removed. Now you can get all recently played podcast is in library > Episodes.
Check out, Day and Month wise played podcasts list.
10: Fast Forward and Slow Down Auto Podcasts
See option for fast forward and backward up to 15 seconds. This will be available on lock screen player and Podcasts app.
11: Save Episode, Delete Podcasts from Library
Go to the Settings > Podcasts.
Scroll Down and Find the option for “Download Episodes” and “Delete Played Episodes.”
Go to the podcasts app screen and Open Podcast settings by the tap on three horizontal dot icon.
Find Share option (Upper Arrow icon with a square box).
13: Podcasts Audio Speed change: Faster or Slower
On Podcasts player, See option for Fast forward up to 1x, 11/2x, 2x, 1/2x. Change it on repetitive tap on it.
14: Stop podcasts play on Cellular Data
Save Data usage that prevents access Podcasts app while cellular is turn on. So make Cellular Data disabled for a podcast. So forgetfully we never play or use Podcasts app on iPhone while Mobile data in turn on.
Go to the Setting > Podcasts > Disable Cellular Data toggle.
15: Enable Download Podcasts on Wi-Fi Only
We can play any Episode Podcast offline like apple music. But want to disable Mobile Data and Wi-Fi only. Keep this option is enabled.
Go to the Settings > Podcasts > Only Download on Wi-Fi.
16: Auto Refresh New Episode
Change Frequency for auto finds new podcast while in use. We can change frequency for Refresh new podcasts on iPhone.
Go to the Settings > Podcasts > Refresh every > 1 hours/6 Hours/Day/Week or Manually.
17: Stop Download Episodes
Stop any Episode download on iPhone, Go to the Settings > Podcasts > Download Episodes > Off.
18: Disable/ Enable Delete Played Episodes
This option will automatically delete Episodes after 24 hours after they are played.
Go to the Settings > Podcasts > Enable “Delete Played Episodes.”
19: Apple Podcasts App Alternatives for iPhone, iPad
There are many favorite podcasts live streaming and officially from the studio. Thousands of new features and exciting channels are on these Apple podcasts App alternatives.
20: Podcast or Episode Details and Descriptions
On the podcasts player, open podcasts player and Slide up play to see more settings.
See the Description and Tap on Show.
Delete Episodes from a playlist of iPhone podcasts app.
Close the app and Re-launch app. Go to Playlist and Slide left on it > Delete.
Above all are the Quick tips and Guide for Podcasts on iPhone, iPad running latest iOS.
Apple made massive changes in design and Functionality otherwise it’s genius and comfortable to use always. In that hope, Apple will give more features and easy to access.