Last Updated on Jan 2, 2020
Whether you want to print Documents, Webpages, Photos or anything, the iPhone, iPad lets you take print in a single tap. There’s no need to connect your laptop or PC to the printer and follow the long haul procedure to print pages when iDevice is with you. In a few moments, you will learn two easiest ways that will help you print from iPhone and iPad without any third-party applications. All you need is an AirPrint compatible printer that is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your iOS device.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
If you’re looking for a good printer that works perfectly, then check out this printer, you’ll never get such a best deal at this rate. Learn how to print from iPhone and iPad using AirPrint and without AirPrint.
How to Print from using AirPrint on iPhone, iPad
Whether it is Documents, Photos and Other pages, AirPrint lets you print anything. But make sure your printer supports AirPrint, check out the list of AirPrint supported printer to verify. Also, your iOS device and AirPrinter should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network and closer to each other.
- Navigate to the app, from where you would like to take a print. Here I’ve taken PDF to print using AirPrint as an example.
- The print option varies depending upon apps, so tap on Share icon or Menu, scroll down and select Print. It may be possible that there is no print option because the specific application won’t support direct print.
- Select Printer. To take out the direct print from iPhone and iPad, you need to choose the AirPrint enabled printer.
- Set the number of Copies to print.
- Also, if there are any specific requirements, or do you want to print a particular page, choose from Range. Keep note that, a single page may not have a Range option.
- Lastly, tap Print.
How to Cancel Print on iPhone, iPad
If you want to cross-check the printing job on the iOS device, then bring the App Switcher and tap on Print Center. The Print Center will let you know the progress of printing along with details like Printer Name, Document Name, Time, Status, and more. However, from the same screen, you are given an option to Cancel Printing on iPhone.
How to Print from iPhone and iPad without AirPrint
If you don’t have an AirPrint compatible printer with you, I’m afraid you would need to download the app to print documents, webpage or photos from iPhone and iPad. Of course, if you don’t want to spend money to buy a new AirPrint-enabled printer, then you may have to download the official app from the printer’s manufacturer.
Alternatively, if the printer has a Wi-Fi button, then press and open the Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone/iPad and connect it to the printer.