The iPhone cannot be synced, iPhone, iPad and touch on iOS 7 and iOS 8 coming in this fall. This is common error comes in iTunes when you are connecting your iOS device to Mac through iTunes. Most of the errors will arise due to Connection problem, accessories problem, here I will find practiced solution on “The iPhone cannot be synced”, “An unknown error occurred”, “Showing connector cables in home screen”.
Here’s how to solve the iPhone cannot be synced – fixed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
On your Mac OS X, you will find synced error occurred, it also contains number of brackets (13019). Reason behind giving common error “iOS device can’t synced”. For that you must update your installed iTunes setup in your Mac. So Follow the below steps, and fix it in instant way.
- Open iTunes in your Mac system by Click on Apple and then select Software update option.
- Then connect your iPhone with lighting cable, after connoting with iTunes, uncheck Sync Music, Sync TV Shows, and Sync Podcasts in iTunes.
- Tap on Sync button, this will clean your iPhone but it can’t wipe iTunes data.
- Now your iPhone free with space and error problem.
- Remove your iPhone from lighting cable.
- Put your iPhone in off mode with press and hold sleep/wake button continuously at top side bar.
- Now turn on your iPhone by press and hold sleep button again.
- Re – connect your iPhone with your Mac system though the iTunes.
- Select, showing iPhone inside iTunes device options (already connected device will be shown).Choose only media that you want to in your iPhone from Mac iTunes.
- Tap on sync option.
We ardor, you having solution from apple on “The iPhone cannot be synced” because, something cannot be found.
Note: you don’t have enough space in your iPhone, iPad when you connecting with iTunes you can also get same error “The iPhone cannot be synced” title alert referred by apple forum.
This iOS tricks also works with related add title like An unknown error occurred, Unknown error 54, error 1723, duplicate file name was specified.