iPad, iPhone can’t show or Won’t connect to iTunes on Lightning Cable or Wi-Fi, giving an error in Windows, Mac system. There are many types of errors and System troubleshoot an error when you want to connect your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10 and iOS 11 or later updates. Through this article, you can solve your error from the below different cases might be you are facing one of them.
Troubleshoot all the problems related your iPhone cannot Recognize or Won’t connect to iTunes via cable or WiFi.
Periodically we need to use iTunes on Mac or PC for different types of use like backup iPhone, Restore iPhone or Transfer Picture, Video, Audio files between them (iPhone/ iPad and Mac/PC).
- 1 Alternate ways of solve iPhone can’t show or Won’t connect to iTunes using Cable or WiFi
- 1.1 1st: Showing iPhone in iTunes buy can’t sync data from your iPhone
- 1.2 2nd: Your iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch) can’t show in iTunes
- 1.3 3rd: In your Computer, you can’t able to connect iPhone,
- 1.4 4th: WiFi sync grayed out or not Working on iPhone, iPad
- 1.5 5th: iTunes can’t connect detect iDevice on windows 7 or windows 8 OS
Alternate ways of solve iPhone can’t show or Won’t connect to iTunes using Cable or WiFi
1st: Showing iPhone in iTunes buy can’t sync data from your iPhone
Your phone connected with your iTunes, iTunes showing your mobile on your PC. But you can’t access it for update data, Export or import contacts, messages and other data.
Attempt below step:
- Go settings app from Apps home page.
- Under the setting Tap on General.
- Choose Restrictions > turn of Restrictions.
Important: iPhone screen must unlock and Enable for trusted device. “Trust This Computer” Tap on Trust on Popup option connecting via USB or Lightning cable.
2nd: Your iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch) can’t show in iTunes
iTunes Temp file, can’s updating when your iPhone and iPad are connecting with iTunes on your computer. So delete this file under this folder: /var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control and then restart iTunes manually.
3rd: In your Computer, you can’t able to connect iPhone,
Remove all Apple product installed already on your Mac or Windows System. Like iTunes, Safari, Apple Software update, and Bonjour.
After uninstalling all app software from Computer, Then re – install iTunes on your computer.
4th: WiFi sync grayed out or not Working on iPhone, iPad
For the Security reasons your need to set trusted device at first by connecting your device to iTunes via lightning cable only.
Under the Device summary, Find Checkbox “Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi” once you enable it, Save the Settings Press “Done.” You don’t need to use Cable after that.
Next Time, Whenever Start Sync iPhone to iTunes
Go to the iPhone/ iPad Settings > General > iTunes Wi-Fi Sync > Sync Now.
Prerequisite: Must be a turn on or Open iTunes on Mac or Windows Screen.
Or Both device connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
4.1: Sync over Wi-Fi Not Working
- Both Device connected with Wi-Fi (Ethernet connection not accepted)
- Restart both Mac and iOS
- Change Firewall Settings, TCP ports 123 and 3689, UDP Ports 123 and 5353.
5th: iTunes can’t connect detect iDevice on windows 7 or windows 8 OS
Solution 1: iPhone can’t showing or connect in iTunes
Find USBAAPL.SYS file inside C drive so open C: Windows and find USBAAPL.SYS from the search options panel at the top of the screen.
Open device manager, Find Apple iPhone under the Portable Devices option. On Apple iPhone option, by right clicking on it, Select option Update Driver option.
Solution 2: iPhone to iTunes connection error
Open control Panel, Uninstall completely from your computer, Check any files and date saved in C drive from the below paths.
- C : Program Files > Common Files > Apple
- C : computer name > User > App Data Local > Apple
- C : computer name > User > App Data Local Low > Apple
If any folders are exists under the above paths folder, then delete all files and folders.
Restart your system and install iTunes again and check now your iPhone connecting to iTunes. Getting error or iPhone can’t showing or connect in iTunes you can use below alternate methods also.
Here are some common mistake done by most of the users, So check it again and validate you are on right path to solve not an error but iPhone can’t showing or connect in iTunes.
- Check USB port, or use alternate USB port in your system.
- Check all the connection media on both sides.
- Boot both device Windows or Mac machine or your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- You have latest updated version of iTunes ( Open iTunes, Go to top menu iTunes > Check for Updates…)
Your problem can’t categorize from the above cases, Most of the friends and readers always asking a question on how to solve these problems on iPhone to iTunes connection and access it.
If you can’t find your solution on iPhone can’t showing or connect in iTunes. Then comment in below comment box. We will glad to assist you.