Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Stop or Turn off WhatsApp Message notification from iPhone/ iPad or Way to stop WhatsApp message appearing on the screen when you have a new message for your WhatsApp number. Here I explained alternative ways to disable WhatsApp message notification for your iPhone running on the latest iOS or later version. Usually when you are not on the WhatsApp app, then you will get notification sound for each message that you will receive to your number. Here are the Pro tips that help in Disabling Notification preview for the Privacy concern, Only Hide the WhatsApp text Message in Notification Preview on the lock screen or Home screen without Turn off Notification on WhatsApp (All iPhone models, iPhone 12Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 11(Pro Max), iPhone Xr(Xs Max), iPhone X, iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), 6S,6, 5S).
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
More in the WhatsApp customization you can do, Change WhatsApp notification sound, Disable or Stop notification from Message, Group or WhatsApp call.
5 Unique Trick to Manage WhatsApp Notification on iPhone: Enable/Disable or Hide Message Only
WhatsApp gave amazing customizations options on mute WhatsApp notification for Your Groups, Friend conversation. Let’s check one by one and set as of your needs and circumstances.
Tips 1: Disable All WhatsApp Notification or Alert From Setting App
Apple gives the amazing option for shut down all types of notification alerts for the specific app. These settings were also helpful if you wish that you will get a notification on the iPhone screen but not the Message in Preview while your iPhone is locked or unlocked. For WhatsApp,
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone. Tap on Notifications.
- Next Scroll to WhatsApp > Disable Allow Notifications. This WhatsApp notification restriction auto stops all Alert when you are in lock screen or unlocked screen.
- That’s it. Next, we can use other settings if you wish to Get and Show WhatsApp Notification but won’t see the Message text on WhatsApp Notification from a lock or Home screen.
Tips 2: Only Hide Message From WhatsApp Notification Preview But Don’t Turn Off
Follow the steps below for hiding WhatsApp notification Message from the preview on the iPhone lock screen and home screen.
- Open Settings app on iPhone. > Scroll to Notifications.
- Next, Scroll to WhatsApp and Turn on WhatsApp Notification toggle, Now, Scroll to Preview Settings and Select Naver.
- That’s it. Now your WhatApp Notification will appear like in below image on lock screen.
Tips 3: Disable All Group Notification Only on WhatsApp iPhone App
- Launch WhatsApp on iPhone/ iPad. Tap on Settings from the bottom tab. Disable below option as of your wish.
- Message notification, incoming all messages from recipients only. Here we can turn off Toggle for All Groups Notifications.
- Group Notification, Only for Message coming to your added groups
- WhatsApp Calling, Missed calls
- There you can set different sound depends on types of messages you receive on WhatsApp.
Tips 4: Turn Off WhatsApp Group Notification for Selected Friends or Group
- Open WhatsApp, Tap on Chats > Tap on Friends or Group Name.
- Scroll your Group info/Your Recipients > Go to Profile > Mute > Set Time for Mute.
- Choose the Time limit for that you want to disable/ Mute Whatsapp notification from that.
- That’s it.