Your iPhone is capable of taking pictures in any environment with the greatest quality. And if you have iPhone then definitely you are assured to get excellent shots. Since the iPhone was released, personally I’ve been using its camera regularly to shot random videos, Selfies, pictures, etc and yes the camera performance is beyond imagination.
Suddenly you missed or failed to find recently taken the photo on your iPhone. Check out these important & helpful tricks that easily find a photo that categorized by Selfie, Screenshot, Video, Live Photos, Portrait, Long Exposure, Panoramas, Slo Motion, Animated, Brusts, and Favourite.
There is no need for DSLR or any high-tech camera if you have any of these iPhone’s in your pocket. But more important is where you can find the pictures taken on the iPhone? The interface sometimes varies with the new updates, so users need to find out where to find pictures stored on the iPhone. iPhone stores the varieties of media files such as Screenshots, Videos, Selfie, Recently deleted files, etc in Photos app.
Generally, iPhone users directly go to the Photos app and tap on Cameral roll to access videos and pictures. But I want to suggest you that open the category directly such as Screenshots, Photos, Videos, etc. this will reduce chaos and saves time. To do so,
Find out All Types of Photos and Videos in the Ascending Order Under Photos album
- Open Photos app on the iPhone.
- Find Out Photos tab at the bottom and Tap on it.
- here you will see all types of photos and Videos in a single section.
it’s really hard to find your previous days’ photos. Let’s make it easy.
Easy Ways to Find Photos and Video on iPhone photos app
- Step #1: Unlock the iPhone and launch the “Photos” app.
- Step #2: Tap on “Albums” tab, on the bottom panel.
- Step #3: Scroll down to the last.
- Step #4: You will find different categories under Media Types such as “Videos”, “Selfies”, “Live Photos”, “Screenshots”, “Panoramas” and much more.
- Step #5: To open it, tap on a particular category, and get your Photo without wasting time.
Alternatively people also eager to know where to find recently deleted photos and videos on iPhone? You can quickly locate them by following the steps,
- Step #1: Open the “Photos” app.
- Step #2: Tap “Albums” tab.
- Step #3: Scroll down, and under Other Albums, you will find “Recently Deleted”, “Hidden” and “Imports section”.
If you are looking for Favorites, then, unfortunately, Favorites isn’t included under Media Types. This is the downside of the Photos app that Apple should consider and improve as soon as possible. Doesn’t matter, you can access the Favorites category right from the Photos app>Albums>Favorites.
Hope you learn how to use Photos app on your iPhone running on iOS 16 or later. have you any little bit confused regarding the use or Find Photos app on your iPhone, Share your Problems with us in the comment or Send your Feedback by Thums up.