Fix iOS 13 iPhone Keeps Asking For My Apple ID Password. Yesterday when I was playing the game on iPhone XR, all of sudden a pop-up arise and asking for Apple ID verification, that was strange because I had already signed-in with a password. But then apple id verification keeps popping up 2020, even after entering a passcode. Even when my iPhone was locked the same Apple ID verification password pop-ups were arising.
The pop-up is like “Apple ID Verification-Enter the password for (your Apple ID) in Settings”, and another is like “Apple ID Password- the password for (your Apple ID) needs to be updated. For once you already sign in from the settings.
Why & When Apple ID Verification Password Pop-ups appear on the screen?
Apple Send this popup alert when you change the password on another device or Web, Unlock the device after a long period of time or unused. After Hard Reboot iPhone Showing Apple ID password Popup or New iOS Update installed and Not Verified or Skip during setup.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Deal with how to stop Apple id verification pop up on iPhone
You need a correct password for Apple ID used for your iPhone. If you have any doubt and confusion on Apple ID or password is correct or not? Then you can try on icloud.com because the wrong attempt can be disabled iPhone screen or Apple ID from apple if it’s like cracking or unlocking activity performing on your iPhone.
Also, your Smartphone required a strong internet connection via Cellular or mobile Data or Wifi.
See, How do I stop my iPhone from asking for my Apple ID?
Apple gives security for different services like iCloud Storage, Authentication and more. Find out all the notification on settings app, that showing (Apple id sign-in request keeps popping up) on my iPhone screen.
Part 1: Enter the Apple ID Password
When you see the Apple id sign in requested message keeps popping up then select Settings. Now when you get to the settings enter the password of Apple ID and get rid of this Apple ID password verification in iPhone XS Max.
If you are lucky, then the message will not prompt again or else the problem has temporarily fixed.
After a long wait, Popup doesn’t appear on your iPhone screen. You should manually sign out and sign in your Apple ID account on the iOS device settings app.
Go to the Settings app > Tap on iTunes & App Store > Tap on Apple ID > Sign Out > Sign In apple ID.
Go to the Settings app > Apple ID Suggestions > Update Apple ID Settings > Enter Correct Apple ID Password.
Part 2: Check for Software Updates
Another solution is to Update the System Software of your iPhone XS Max. But before updating the iPhone, you must take a backup of the iPhone to prevent data loss. Besides all the apps needs to be updated, so for that visit the App Store and from the Update section update all the pending apps.
- Step #1: Go to “Settings”.
- Step #2: Tap “General” and select “Software Update”.
- Part 3: Reboot iPhone
- Step #1: Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Step #2: Press and release the Volume Down button.
- Step #3: Hold down the Side button until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
Turn on using the side button on the iPhone.
Part 3: Sign Out and Sign In with Apple ID
After your iPhone XS Max boots up, you have to sign in again with your Apple ID password.
- Step #1: Launch the “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Tap on your Apple ID profile name’s banner.
- Step #3: Select “iCloud”.
- Step #4: If you are asked to enter the password then enter it. If not then sign out of the Apple ID and close the settings app.
- Step #5: Now, sign in to the Apple ID.
Restart the iPhone, and hopefully, you will not see the constant ios apple id password verification pop-up alert.
Part 4: Change the Apple ID Password
- Alternatively, you can change the password of your Apple ID, it is also suggested a solution to fix Apple ID password pop-up again and again.
- Or Recover using forgot Apple ID password. iforgot.apple.com
- follow the on-screen instruction to recover or find a new Apple ID password and use it on Apple ID Verification Password Pop-ups.
Like it and Share this tutorial that helps you to fix annoying apple ID password Verification popup on Home screen, App Screen or after unlocking the device.