Last Updated on Jul 21, 2020
in this article, I will explain to you how to reset Apple ID? Are you inconvenience to sign in Apple ID and Password on download app? also, Check mail and Use your Backup on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac. Here’s the quick guide on how to change Apple ID password using iforgot option by apple via your PC or Mac Browser or from iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Lot’s of people were getting issues when he/she failed to login signed apple ID using the device. So they are changing Apple ID and using new. But beware of it, because you might face serious issues like Loss GBs Downloaded Songs, Unable to sign out Apple ID other Apple Devices that use the same Apple ID.
How do I change the Apple ID Password using iForgot Apple ID on iPhone
Method 1: From Apple’s Website
- Step 1: Go to this iforgot.apple.com Apple ID page on iPhone, iPad, Mac Safari Browser.
firstname.lastname@example.org is not an Apple ID: Double-check from a spell and use the correct Apple ID.
- Step 2: Enter your Apple ID and Captcha, Next Click on Continue.
- Step 3: Now enter the Mobile number connected to this account.
Another Option is Reset Apple ID password from another device or using the trusted phone number.
Find your easy way, and go with the preferred options to reset Apple ID.
You will get the verification code, enter this. For more security check apple may ask to enter your card detail that use to purchase apple services and products.
Set a new Password (Enter Two times).
Method 2: From iOS Device
This is pretty straightforward method to reset the Apple ID password if you have an iPhone or iPad right now. No need to follow tedious process by visiting the Apple’s website.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad.
- Tap on your name.
- Hit Password & Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- You’ll be asked to enter the iPhone’s passcode, only if iCloud is signed in and the passcode is enabled.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and reset the Apple ID Password.
Method 3: From Mac, MacBook
Likewise, if you have Mac nearby you, then use the default options to reset the Apple ID password directly from the Mac System Preferences.
For macOS Catalina or Later:
- Open System Preferences.
- Click on Apple ID.
- Select Password & Security.
- You may be asked to enter the Apple ID Password, that you don’t remember, so click on Forgot Apple ID or password.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and Change Password of Apple ID from the MacBook, Mac.
- Also, for the confirmation, enter the Mac Admin Password when asked.
For macOS Mojave, High Sierra, or Sierra,
Premium Support is Free Now
- Click on the Apple logo on the top menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click iCloud.
- Click Account Details.
- Choose Forgot Apple ID or password, when you are asked to enter the Apple ID Password and go with the on-screen instructions and skip the rest of the steps.
- Alongside this, click Security.
- Go with Reset Password or Change Password.
- Enter the MacBook, Mac admin password, when asked.
Once you change the old password, you need to enter the new password on all Apple Devices that using the same Apple ID for Apple Music, Messages, FaceTime, iBooks, Photos, Game Center, iTunes & App Store.