Table of Contents Show
- How do I change the Apple ID Password using iForgot Apple ID on iPhone?
- Method 1: From Apple’s Website
- Method 2: Reset Apple ID From iOS Device Without Phone Number
- Method 3: Reset Apple ID From Mac, MacBook Without Phone Number
- Method 4: Using Apple Support App: Without Phone Number & Email
- Method 5: Using Find My iPhone App
- Method 6: Still Can’t Change or Reset Apple ID Password?
- Can i Reset Apple ID Password By Email
In this article, I will explain how to reset your Apple ID. Are you inconvenienced by signing in with your Apple ID and Password on the download app? Also, Check mail and Use your Backup on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Mac. Here’s the quick guide on changing your Apple ID password using the iforgot option by apple via your PC or Mac Browser on your iPhone.
Many people were getting issues when they failed to sign in apple ID using the device. So they are changing Apple ID and using new. But beware of it because you might face serious issues like Loss GBs of Downloaded Songs, Unable to sign out for Apple ID for other Apple devices that use the same Apple ID.
How do I change the Apple ID Password using iForgot Apple ID on iPhone?
Method 1: From Apple’s Website
- Step 1: Go to this iforgot.apple.com Apple ID page on iPhone, iPad, and Mac Safari Browser.
email@example.com is not an Apple ID: Double-check from a spell and use the correct Apple ID.
- Step 2: Enter your Apple ID and Captcha, Next, Click on Continue.
- Step 3: Now enter the Mobile number connected to this account.
Another option is to Reset the Apple ID password from another device or use the trusted phone number.
Find your easy way, and go with the preferred options to reset Apple ID.
You will get the verification code; enter this. For more security checks, apple may ask to enter your card detail to purchase apple services and products.
Set a new Password (Enter Two times).
Method 2: Reset Apple ID From iOS Device Without Phone Number
This is a pretty straightforward method to reset the Apple ID password if you have an iPhone or iPad right now. No need to follow the tedious process by visiting Apple’s website.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad.
- Tap on your name.
- Hit Password & Security.
- Tap Change Password.
- You’ll be asked to enter the iPhone’s passcode, only if iCloud is signed in and the passcode is enabled.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and reset the Apple ID Password.
Method 3: Reset Apple ID From Mac, MacBook Without Phone Number
Likewise, if you have Mac near you, use the default options to reset the Apple ID password directly from the Mac System Preferences.
For macOS Ventura Update
- Go to the Apple Logo from the top menu > System Settings.
- Now, Click on Profile name > And Go with Password & Security.
- See the option to Change Password, Click on the Button.
- And your Mac will ask to Verify using your Mac Login Password.
- Now, Enter and re-enter your New password and Okay to save the change and Change the Apple ID password on mac in macOS Ventura Update.
For macOS Catalina or Later:
- Open System Preferences.
- Click on Apple ID.
- Select Password & Security.
- You may be asked to enter the Apple ID Password, that you don’t remember, so click on Forgot Apple ID or password.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and Change Password of Apple ID from the MacBook, Mac.
- Also, for confirmation, enter the Mac Admin Password when asked.
For macOS Mojave, High Sierra, or Sierra,
- Click on the Apple logo on the top menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Click iCloud.
- Click Account Details.
- Choose Forgot Apple ID or password, when you are asked to enter the Apple ID Password, go with the on-screen instructions and skip the rest of the steps.
- Alongside this, click Security.
- Go with Reset Password or Change Password.
- Enter the MacBook, Mac admin password, when asked.
Method 4: Using Apple Support App: Without Phone Number & Email
Apple Support App is also a great alternative to other options to manage another iOS or iPadOS device.
- The iPhone or iPad must be running iOS 12 or later to download the Apple Support App.
- Download the Apple Support App on iPhone or iPad.
- Launch the Apple Support app.
- Select Password & Security in the Topics section.
- Tap Reset Apple ID Password and then Get Started.
- Select A different Apple ID.
- Here, enter the Apple ID of which you want to reset the password and tap Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and reset the password.
Method 5: Using Find My iPhone App
Find My Phone is also an excellent option to reset the Apple ID password if you can’t manage to get the iPhone or iPad running iOS 12 or later.
- Launch the Find My iPhone app on other iOS or iPadOS device.
- In the Sign In screen, remove any other Apple ID if there’s any available.
- Then, tap on Forgot Apple ID or Password.
- And now follow the on-screen prompts and instructions to reset the Apple ID Password.
- If there’s no Sign In screen, then you might need to Sign Out of your current Apple ID inside the Find My iPhone app and again follow these steps.
Method 6: Still Can’t Change or Reset Apple ID Password?
Can’t reset or change the Apple ID password by using the above steps? It happens, if you’re not signed in to iCloud on the correct device or also when Two-Factor Authentication is enabled, you won’t be able to reset the password.
Apple ID with or without security questions:
- Visit the Apple ID Account page on a web browser.
- And select Forgot Apple ID or password option.
- Enter the Apple ID and choose to reset.
- Click Continue.
- There will be three options to reset the password,
- By Answering the security questions.
- Get Email to recover Apple ID.
- Or if you’re asked for Recovery Key, then prefer the steps for Two-Step Verification (jump to next section for two-step verification) or Two-Step Authentication.
An account with Two-Factor Authentication
- Open the Apple ID Account Page on a web browser.
- Enter the Apple ID to reset the password.
- Now you’ve to enter the recovery code provided by Apple during the setup of Two-Step Verification.
- Select the Trusted device to receive the verification code.
- Enter the verification code and create a new password.
- Lastly, choose Reset Password.
Once you change the old password, you need to enter the new password on all Apple devices using the same Apple ID for Apple Music, Messages, FaceTime, iBooks, Photos, Game Center, iTunes & App Store.
Can i Reset Apple ID Password By Email
That means you are unable to change the Password using the Phone number or Another alternate option like a credit card, First name and Last name, and more… Follow the below steps and Change the password using the Email.
Unfortunately, Apple doesn’t give the option on this page, to Reset your Apple ID Password through the Email or Backup Email. In such a case, you should Contact apple support via call, Phone, Email, or Contact at apple genius bar.
I hope you get the correct way to use iforgot.apple ID password reset on iPhone, iPad, or Mac Apple Device. Enjoy and Join us on Facebook and Twitter.
I forget my ipad I’d that I can’t find my I’d तो plz help
Or na hi Mai apnea app download kr pa rhi
Plz meri help krdo