If you experience low volume at one headphone jack out of two (Left or Right). Want to set deliberately or want desired setting depends on situations and use. Then you can do it from the steps given here. Sometimes 2 Channel speakers, the Sound system needs pretty useful for set different sound levels on the Right or Left Speaker’s face. Or Due to a miss configuration on setting you one of the Earbuds may not work, So People querying to headphone manufacturer or Apple Store.
Appreciate sound balancing features that very useful depends on situations and troubleshooting. Using this volume balancing we can mute also mute sound totally at one end.
Steps for Balance iPhone Volume on Left or Right Speaker
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone/iPad > Next, Tap on the Accessibility setting.
- Now, Tap on the Audio/Visual Option.
- Next, Change to Audio Balance for left/Right Speaker. Under the Balance section.
- That’s it.
iOS 12 and Earlier
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone/ iPad
- Next, Tap on General.
- Then, Go to the Accessibility.
4: Under Accessibility, Move down Under the Hearing section. The volume slider appears.
Adjust Volume Balance ball by sliding Left or Right.
- Slide to Left: Slide move to left, Right headphone speaker volume down and increase to Left only.
- Slide to Right: Slide move to the right, Left headphone speaker volume goes down.
- So set it on Center, its default setting set device sound equally at both headphone speakers.
Balance iPhone Volume will not work on-call or Speaker (it’s only working when you connect an external sound system or Headphone from the Audio jack). But for the information, if you looking for better sound/ Voice quality on-call time, Enable Phone Noise Cancellation (Just Available above slider).
Still Not working: Check and verify hardware issue in your headphone by Check it on another mobile or audio port. Last, kindly contact apple support as soon as possible.
Keep sharing useful tips on earbud while you connect for Balance iPhone Volume using the iOS setting.