Table of Contents Show
- Steps for Check app version on iPhone/ iPad: installed and new available
- Method 2: Alternate Ways: Inside App Setting
- Check App Version on iPhone or iPad using Apple App Store in iOS 11 or later
- New App version available for update know from app store iOS 10 or earlier
- How to Check WhatsApp Version on iPhone?
- How to Check App Version iOS 15
- How to Find Instagram App Version on iPhone
- How to Update App Version on iPhone?
- How to Find App Version on Android?
- How to Check App Version in Windows 10/Windows 11
- How to Check Android Version Samsung?
Are you looking for steps about How do I see what version of an app I have? Comes with regular updates for thousands of apps and installed apps as well So we must be aware of how to manage or check app version on iPhone that been installed and Available for us in-app store. Tricks to check it kind of interesting, or alternate way making you confused, here is the guide on checking the app version quickly and taking action for an update. It also gives many benefits like security, Bugfix, new features.
Time to upgrade to a new iOS device, Ways to check app version on iPhone/ iPad has been changed. Here I show you how to check the installed current app version and an available latest version for the latest iOS, and ipadOS devices.
Steps for Check app version on iPhone/ iPad: installed and new available
1: Go to the Settings App on the iPhone/ iPad.
2: Next, Tap on General >Then, Tap on iPhone Storage.
For iOS 11/iOS 12 or later users –
Tap on iPhone Storage or iPad Storage or iPod Storage, then wait until the spinning wheel entirely loads and scroll down the screen. Find the Lists of Apps installed on your iPhone > Tap on App Name > App Version Details.
Older Version of iOS on iPhone
- For iOS 8: Settings > General > Usage Then Go to Step 4
- For iOS 7: Settings > General > Usage > Apps
4: Next, Tap on Manage storage under the storage section.
Here you can see all the installed app in the full list, for app check tap on it.
Next, Screen shows the Current app version installed and Size consume by an app in MBs or GBs.
Videos show you different ways to update Any App on iOS
Method 2: Alternate Ways: Inside App Setting
All applications developers display the app version under the about settings section. Below the screen, you can see the Twitter app version on app. (Sample: Twitter)
Check App Version on iPhone or iPad using Apple App Store in iOS 11 or later
You can see the bottom screen as an example of the Youtube App on the iPhone App Store.
New App version available for update know from app store iOS 10 or earlier
Open app Store > Tap on Updates from beneath tabs. There you can see a list of all apps available for updates. By tap on App name, > Check new Features and Bugfix, App version also there.
How to Check WhatsApp Version on iPhone?
You can get complete details of the current WhatsApp Version and the new WhatsApp Version, which is available for you to download. But, first, we’ll see how to check the WhatsApp version on any iPhone.
- Open the Settings App on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to WhatsApp, tap on it.
- On the top side, next to the WhatsApp icon, you’ll find WhatsApp Version.
How to Check App Version iOS 15
Want to know how to check the app version of installed apps in the iOS 15 iPhone? The process is straightforward; unfortunately, you’ll have to check the app version individually from the list of apps.
- Open the Settings app on iPhone.
- Go to General.
- Select iPhone Storage.
- Let the iPhone loads the stats, go-to apps, and tap on the app to check the app version.
How to Find Instagram App Version on iPhone
If you’re eager to know the Instagram App Version installed on iPhone, here’s a quick way to check the Instagram app version on any iPhone.
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone.
- Swipe down to the Instagram App.
- Locate the Instagram App Version on the top screen.
How to Update App Version on iPhone?
Do you always prefer manually updating the installed apps on your iPhone? Or use the automatic update feature of Apple? No matter what, if any app is not responding or crashing or freezing, it’s better to check for updates manually on iPhone.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on your profile icon.
- Scroll down to the apps, and tap Update.
How to Find App Version on Android?
Are you looking forward to knowing the app version on Android? Unfortunately, we have tons of applications installed on our smartphones, and it is not possible to get the list of app versions, but with this process, you can open the app individually to check the app version on an Android phone.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap Apps or Applications.
- Tap on any app of which you want to find the app version.
- Scroll down to the end to see the app version, or it might be visible on the top side.
How to Check App Version in Windows 10/Windows 11
Refer to the below steps to check the installed app version on Windows 10 and Windows 11 PC.
- Search Control Panel.
- Click on uninstall a program.
- Now the list of applications with Version should be there.
How to Check Android Version Samsung?
Many times we wanted to know which software version is installed on the Samsung phone, and that’s pretty easy to know once you’re familiar with the procedure. Here’s how to check the Android version of the Samsung phone.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Scroll down to the end and tap About phone.
- Select Software information.
- There the Android version is mentioned currently running on your phone.
Are you facing the issue on update an App version on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch? Don’t Worry. Get here Fix App can’t update in iOS. Don’t forget to share this tidbit with your friends and family guys.