Here’s fix on App Store issues like Apps won’t download and won’t install Apps or Apps can’t update after update iOS 13 or iOS 13.1 on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, XS Max, XS, X/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus, iPad, and iPod. iOS users also have an issue on the iPhone that cannot download or Update apps after the iPhone operating system or iPadOS Update. At a glance in App Store looks like the App Update Tab is Missing iOS 13 but moved on a new location due to the App store’s new family member called Apple Arcade.
Note:- Apple iPhone iOS 13, iOS 13.1 or later – would you like to update App manually? Follow our these steps – open App Store – tap on Profile icon – now scroll down the screen and you can see Update App section – on the screen appears All available Apps update list.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The Apple App Store is the flagship Organ of its iDevice (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch). And after a long time, the brand new iOS 13 comes with All-new Apple Arcade (Game Zone) App Store, and it is the most significant iOS update cause of iOS 13 Allows Download Apps more than 200MB. The new ecosystem is pretty much stable as compared to other brands Smartphone operating systems. But sometimes some of the features might won’t work due to the Apple Server issue or annoying glitches. So among all of the bugs, the user reporting problem like Unable to download App, Apps installing, Apps updating issue automatically, Apps Won’t download as well.
Don’t worry. It is a common problem, and you are not alone. For that, we recommended optimal troubleshooting to get rid. All workarounds are listed below so go step by step without the jump. If one clue’s settings are okay, then keep continuing for given sequence fixes. Update– before getting started the following guide, you should check your device running with the latest operating system.
Go to the Settings App– Find General– tap Software Update The latest software update iOS/iPadOS is available. Take the most recent backup to iCloud or iTunes and start to download and install. Hope, useful for all iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, XS Max, XS, XR, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus, iPhone 7/ 7 Plus, iPhone 6S/ 6S Plus/iPhone 6/6 Plus/ SE/5S and iPad Pro, Air and Mini users
App Downloading Stuck and Not Processing, Then Delete the app from iPhone Home Screen (Tap and Hold on the app icon on Home screen until All icons jiggle with a cross mark on the app), Re-download App from the app store.
How to Fix iOS 13 Apps Won’t Download, Install, Update on iPhone, iPad with pictures
⇒Are you switching to the new iPhone? Re-download purchased apps on the iPhone from the app store
Fix #1. Wait a While For The Apple Server Outage Response
- Based on your Geo-Location Area, Find the Online Status for the App Store and Other Related Services. Check out for the Below country, Use Your country code in URL to Show up in your browser, if your country is not listed below. Also, Comment me on the name of your location and also share more problems with us.
- System Status in Canada:
- System Status in France:
- System Status in the UK:
- System Status in India
- System Status in Canada:
- Sometimes your iPhone App Store takes a significant amount of time to synchronize with the Apple App store server [USA]. Because of delay server response so that you should wait until connecting your Device.
Fix 2: Sign Out and Sign In Apple ID for App Store
Apple Asks to verify your Apple ID with a password randomly anytime because of security and update your services. Most of the time, after a software update or After a long time of period, you haven’t downloaded the app from the app store. Follow the steps below to sign out apple ID and re-enter apple ID on iPhone/iPad app store.
- Launch the App Store on iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on the Profile icon at top of the app corner.
- Now Scroll to bottom of the App Store screen, and Tap on Sign out the option to remove Apple ID for the app store.
- Now Force close app and Re-login with Apple ID and Password. Tap on Top right corner of the screen, And Enter Apple ID/Password after that Tap on Sign In. That’s it.
Fix #3. Force Reboot/ Hard Reset and Clear RAM
To hard restart let’s do tapping and holding on Power and Home down buttons simultaneously for ten seconds. And then again press the same buttons to Start your device.
For iPhone 11, 11 pro, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, XS, XR,iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus:
- 1: Press and Quickly Release Volume Up button,
- 2: Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button,
- 3: Now, Only Press and Hold Side Button until you see the black screen iPhone. After 1 minute, Try to turn on using the Side/Power button, Press and Hold on Power button to turn on.
To Start the iPhone, Again press the Side button until the startup apple logo on the screen.
For iPhone 6S and Earlier: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button + Home button at the same time for 15 seconds and then do slide to turn off your phone. after that turn back On.
For iPhone 7/7: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake + Volume Down button Explore: How to Reboot/Restart & Hard Reset iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X.
Fix #4. Check Date & Time on your iPad and iPhone [Odd issue]
Some of the users say that their iDevice automatically or some have accidentally change region, date & time. And, after setting up the correct time zone, and Date & Time got fixed.
- You can change your iDevice Time & data on iOS go with given steps. Launch Settings App – Find General – scroll the screen to Time & Date setting.
Fix #5. Fully Restart your iPhone, iPad
In most of the case, by restarting the device will open the door to download and or update already installed App on the iPhone. And now you can Reboot Your iPhone Without The Power Button.
Fix #6. Reset All Settings on iOS 13 or later
None of the above workarounds work in your case, please Reset All Settings in your iOS 13 or later running iPhone, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, and iPod touch.
Fix #7. Check your iDevice Internet Connection
First, Remove VPN from your iPhone/iPad. There are two ways to download online stuff from the Serve using Wi-Fi and its alternative Cellular data. We all-time suggest that Wi-Fi is an ideal tool to fast download new iOS update, items from the App Store, and iTunes Store.
Here we are lecturing about the App Store, before getting started underneath the given solution. You make sure that your iDevice has enough internet fluid. Check that Wi-Fi works up to date on your iPhone, iPad with iOS 13 or later.
If your Wi-Fi is not working On iPhone (Update with iOS 13 because it fixed major update on WiFi Vulnerability) and trying to download or update Application using Cellular data then you should check your mobile data speed is fast and you have turned on cellular data for the App Store into the Settings App.
- Launch Settings App → Find Cellular → Turn Cellular data ON and Scroll down the Screen to App Store → now, turn trigger App Store ON.
Now in iOS 13 & Later iPhone can download App over 200MB Size with Celluar Data
- Open up Settings App → Navigate and tap iTunes & App Store → Now scroll the screen and verify that Use Cellular Data trigger tuned ON.
Fix #8. Check your iDevice Storage Space
Apple iDevice enough storage space must be required to install an available update for the particular App. Suppose You’re trying to install the latest available App update but it may be not possible due to insufficient storage space on your iPhone, iPad.
You are getting a problem with iOS 13 or later App store. So get rid of, you need to check Available Storage Space on running iOS 13 or later device as per given settings step.
- This case happens most of the small onboard storage memory users like 16GB, 32GB iPhone, iPad users. Settings App → General → iPhone Storage (appears above the Background App Refresh) → Here you can see the bar chart by Apps, Photos and others. In more, now the company gives the latest facility to free up storage space recommendation in iOS 12 or later device like Optimize Photos, Review Large Attachments, Messages on iCloud, and Offload Apps in iOS through these ways you don’t need to delete/ uninstall App or game from your iDevice.
Fix 2.2 iPhone Apps not Updating Automatically
why are my iPhone apps not updating automatically? Are you facing an error like won’t update App after iOS update? Please make sure the toggle to auto-update app is enabled. Go to the Settings App and tap on Apple ID profile name and Choose iTunes & App Stores settings and now, check out toggle is turned ON/Green next to the Updates.
Some users can’t change this setting because of Enable restrictions under the Screen Time feature of the latest iOS. kindly Turn off restrictions by following Steps: firstly, Open Settings App- Tap Screen Time [You may be asked enter Phone unlock screen Passcode so please enter to go next]- Tap Content & Privacy restrictions – turn switch on next to the Content & Privacy restrictions – Choose iTunes & App Store Purchases – Now on the screen appears three options make sure all settings on the screen to be set on Allow position, not in disallow.
- Installing App choose Allow, Deleting Apps- Choose Allow, in-App purchases Choose Allow
After doing this, you can easily access the Automatic App Update toggle.
Fix #9. Verify your Apple ID and Payment information
This is the ideal fix, major users have a problem to update/ download App because due to different Apple ID when trying to update the application.
Hmm, users can’t make update Applications with the second Apple ID. Same Apple ID mandatory for the Apps Download, Install and Update time.
Sometimes missing or incorrect billing information not be able to download or update an app and at the end, your card might be declined.
- Check out Apple ID by going to Settings App → iTunes & App Store, Alternate you can also check Apple ID by tapping on user information above the AirPlane Mode into the Settings App.
Fix #10. Complete Delete App from the iDevice Settings
This effective tactic will provide you to install latest version App on your device. Whether you won’t update your favorite Application or game, once try to delete entirely and then again install from the App Store. How to remove App in iOS 13 or later?
- Go to Settings App → General → navigate and tap iPhone Storage General → wait until completely load screen and scroll down to find particular App/ Game that you want to delete.
- Tap on App then tap Delete App, you’ll be asked Delete App confirmation. Tap on it and then reinstall the app from the App Store. We recommend you offload App in iOS 13 that will delete the only App but keep its documents and data as it is.
Use and Validate Face ID for Download App From App Store
Unable to validate Face ID on iPhone X or later iPhone for Download apps and games from the app store.
- Turn on Face ID for App store on iPhone (Go to the Settings > Face ID & Passcode > Enable Face ID for iTunes & App Store)
- To Validate Face ID on App Store, Double Tap on Side button and Scan your Face.
Fix #11: Restore iPhone/iPad
Install New iOS on iPhone/iPad using Restore option. Some internal software glitch and outdated App can’t install new App and Update running on the device. The restore process is very helpful and fixes all types of issues related to buggy iOS. Before Start Restoring process, Read the below point.
macOS Catalina or later macOS user can use Finder on Mac. Because of no more iTunes on Mac. And MacOS Mojave and Earlier macOS, Windows users can use iTunes. Also Restoring process will erase your all data first, and then install new iOS. At last, we can restore the latest Backup to the iPhone.
- Open Finder/iTunes on Mac/PC.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac/PC Using Lightning cable. Unlock your iPhone using the Passcode and your iPhone will appear on the Finder sidebar or iTunes window.
- Click on Device name/icon to get the Summary page.
- Click on the Restore button, So iTunes/Finder will ask about Erase this device first and install New iOS after that. Go with the Restore button. Wait for a few minutes.
- Keeps connected your iPhone to Finder/iTunes and Setup a new iPhone with Restore latest backup option.
- Now all the issues will be fixed automatically. I hope I helped with this.
Fix #12. Download App on iTunes Mac/ PC and Sync it with Your iOS device
according to lifewire recent update, Download App from iTunes to iPhone/iPad on Mac/PC no longer supported. But Older than macOS Mojave on Mac User can use. Install App with iTunes, here’s the useful download source that is recommended by apple. Steps are very simple,
- Download Deploy Apps with iTunes older Version (12.6.5).
- Sign in with the same Apple ID on iTunes that you are using on iPhone/iPad.
- Click on iTunes Store on the iTunes window, Otherwise, we can switch to the App store from the music Category. Choose App Store from the Drop-Down menu.
- Search, Download your Game & App as like-new iTunes.
- Open the app and click on Get button to download app or Game on Mac/Computer.
Let’s drop your feedback in the comments and tell us what fix helped you to get rid of iOS 13 Apps Won’t update, Download, Install on iPhone, iPad.
Premium Support is Free NowWe are happy to help you! Follow the next Step if Your Solution is not in this article, Submit this form without Sign Up, We will revert back to you via Personal Mail. In Form, Please Use the Description field to Mention our reference Webpage URL which you visited and Describe your problem in detail if possible. We covered your iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S(Plus), iPhone 6(Plus), iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad All Generation, iPad Pro All Models, MacOS Catalina or Earlier MacOS for iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, WatchOS 6 & Earlier on Apple Watch 5/4/3/2/1, Apple TV. You can also mention iOS/iPadOS/MacOS.
In case, If you find other fixes expect from given above, please don’t forget to share!! Thanks for reading us.
Also, Use more Features in iOS
- Learn How to Add Apps Shortcut in iOS Control Centre
- Easy Tip to Record Your iPhone Screen using iOS
- Guide on how to Send Money to your friends through Message App iOS
- How to Enable Dark Mode on iPhone