Last Updated on Aug 2, 2021
Clear or stop autosave your login details from your visited website is #1 security for any web user. From the cyber report, mostly cheat cases happen through a saved password in your device’s browser or storage. So at this point, first we need to Clear/ Delete the saved password from safari iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch running on iOS. Here I am not criticism apple’s security, because to know on an unknown device you need a passcode. But if the passcode is shared already then easy to know the important password or credit card data saved or used on safari iPhone/ iPad or iPod Touch browser.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
If you are a conscious security tech and want to stop autosave safari details under the settings app, So earlier you can disable/ stop from save the password on your iOS device.
How to Delete a Stored Password on Safari iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac: Credit Card Details, User Guide
How to Delete Saved Passwords on iPhone iOS 14
There’s a little change introduced by Apple with iOS 14 or later software versions, to delete the saved password on iOS 14. These steps will help you delete the saved passwords on the iPhone.
- Open the Settings app. Scroll down and tap Passwords.
To delete Multiple Saved Password on iPhone,
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap Passwords.
- Tap Edit on the upper-right corner.
Steps to Delete Saved passwords and usernames Safari in iOS 12, iOS 13
- Go to the Settings App on the home screen on the iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll the screen, Find and tap Passwords & Accounts –
- Tap on Website & App Passwords – You’ll be asked to Enter Passcode or put Touch ID or Face ID. [Hint: if you are facing error Face ID not recognized try again then click to get a solution.]
- Now you can access saved Passwords screen.
- Step 1: Go to the Settings app.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on Safari from the list of built-in apps name.
- Step 3: Then, under the General Section > Passwords. Make changes or see the list of all saved usernames and passwords on each webpage name, Enter the passcode.
Step 4: Tap on Edit, Mark all pages that you want to remove/ Delete from the list or saved details.
Note: Once you delete you never recover or rollback to this list.
For, see username and password in the text, tap on the webpage URL.
Stop auto-fill username or password/ Credit cards details
Go to the Settings > Safari > AutoFill.
Disable Names and Passwords to stop login details
Disable Credit Card’s toggle to stop autosave card details.
Clear all Data related to browser
Before resell, you must clear data like this; At once you can remove/ Clear data from Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.
A private mode in Safari, Chrome is also the safest way to open your account.
Want more security tips on safari iPhone, share with us just in the below comment. Also rate us how is useful Delete saved password from safari iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
How to Delete Saved Password on Safari MacBook MacOS Montery or Earlier
If you no longer need the saved password on Safari, then deleting the Saved Password from Safari is the right choice to avoid any false access. Just like any other browser, Safari lets you store, manage, and delete saved passwords; here’s how to delete the saved passwords on Safari MacOS Big Sur.
- Launch the Safari App on Mac.
- Click on Safari on the top menu bar. Select Preferences.
- Click Passwords, Enter your Mac login password.
- Select the Password that you want to delete and then click [-] Remove from bottom of window. Here we can select Multiple login Detail, By Command + Click on Website name.
- Confirm Delete to Remove from iCloud Keychain.
How to Remove Passwords from Mac Keychain
You might want to delete the Passwords from Mac Keychain if you don’t remember the password or selling the PC to someone. Here’s how to delete the saved passwords from Mac Keychain.
- Open Finder.
- Click Go on the top menu bar.
- Select Utilities.
- Find Keychain Access. If you don’t find Keychains, then click View and then Show Keychains.
- (sidebar)Under Keychains, choose iCloud.
- Again from the sidebar, click Passwords.
- Right-click on the password that you want to remove from Keychains.
- Click Delete and confirm it.