Clear or stop autosave your login details from your visited website is #1 security for any web users. From the cyber report, mostly cheat cases happen through a saved password in your device’s browser or storage. So at the point, first we need to Clear/ Delete saved password from safari iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch running on iOS. Here I am not criticism apple’s security, because to know on an unknown device you need a passcode. But if passcode shared already then easy to know the important password or credit card data saved or used on safari iPhone/ iPad or iPod Touch browser.
If you are a conscious security tech and want to stop autosave safari details under the settings app, So earlier you can disable/ stop from save the password on your iOS device.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
How to Delete a Stored Password on Safari iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch: Credit card Details, User Guide
Steps to Delete Saved passwords and usernames Safari in iOS 12, iOS 13 or later iPhone:
- Go to the Settings App on the home screen on the iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll the screen, Find and tap Passwords & Accounts –
- Tap on Website & App Passwords – You’ll be asked to Enter Passcode or put Touch ID or Face ID. [Hint: if you are facing error Face ID not recognized try again then click to get a solution.]
- Now you can access saved Passwords screen.
- Next Tap Edit button appears right-above side on the screen.
- now, tap on the individual website username and password
- After that tap on the Delete button appear left-upper side corner.
- Step 1: Go to the Settings app.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on Safari from the list of built-in apps name.
- Step 3: Then, under the General Section > Passwords. Make changes or see the list of all saved usernames and passwords on each webpage name, Enter the passcode.
Note: Once you delete you never recover or rollback to this list.
For, see username and password in the text, tap on the webpage URL.
Stop auto-fill username or password/ Credit cards details
Go to the Settings > Safari > AutoFill.
Disable Credit Card’s toggle to stop autosave card details.
Clear all Data related to browser
A private mode in Safari, Chrome is also the safest way to open your account.
Want more security tips on safari iPhone, share with us just in the below comment. Also rate us how is useful Delete saved password from safari iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.