Last Updated on
Like everyone else, Firefox also lets you save and manage the username and password of the websites you want. It’s fine to save certain websites on the browser that is not so important, however, you can’t save the password of Bank, Credit Card, and such crucial things, in long run you are going to be a target of some random hacker. Even though, they promise that all of your passwords are safe, but do you trust? I know how convenient it is for us to access the websites by using the saved credentials, but at the same time, you can’t ignore the threats, waiting for you.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The best solution is to set the two-factor authentication on the accounts. Let’s check how to delete Saved Password on Mac Firefox, besides, this article stats how to manage the username and password on Firefox Mac.
How to Remove Saved Password on Firefox Mac Big Sur, Mac Catalina, or earlier
You can quickly delete the saved password if you don’t need them. In case you are uninstalling the Firefox browser from Mac, then delete all of the saved passwords all at once.
- Launch the Firefox on your Mac.
- Click on the Firefox option in the top menu bar, that is symbolized by three-lines.
- Select Login and Passwords.
- It will take you to the Firefox Lockwise about:logins
- Choose the Saved Password from the sidebar, and from the main screen click Remove.
How to Manage Usernames and Passwords on Firefox Mac
Apparently, Firefox also makes it easy for us to copy, and edit the credentials, here’s how to do it.
- Open the Firefox app on Mac.
- Look for the Firefox menu(three vertical lines).
- Choose Logins and Passwords.
- The settings will open in another window.
- Select the password that you want to manage.
- You can do the following things after choosing the password,
- Copy: If you want to Copy the username & password.
- See Password: If you forgot the password, then check from here.
- Edit: To alter username and password.
- Delete: To delete the saved password.