Last Updated on Sep 24, 2021
iOS 15.1 beta only for developers released on 24th September 2021, Now most of the confirmed features and Specifications are open and know all in the news and tech giants. Time of test is almost over, and the somewhere buggy, Error, Crashing iOS app that’s not compatible with iOS, So Users are Downgrade iOS 15.1 beta to iOS 15 latest public. Yes, but that’s the right decision if your iPhone/ iPad or iPod Touch in Primary use. Keep iOS 15.1 bata developer on the testing device, Otherwise not necessary or forcing apple to stay only with iOS.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Learn how to Revert back, after install iOS 15 Beta on iPhone/ iPad or iPod Touch. Without Lost data, restore old data to iOS devices.
Step for Downgrade iOS 15.1 beta to iOS 15 on Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
What’s you have? And What’s you need to take action?
First, you need to download iOS 15 (.ipsw file) for your Device and Model you have. To your Mac or PC’s local drive. Mac/ PC installed or updated with the latest version of iTunes.
Lightning cable for connection between the iOS device and Mac/ PC,
- Step 1: Open iTunes on Mac or PC.
- Step 2: Connect your iDevice to iTunes via lightning cable, Turn off Find my iPhone under the setting app.
Next, restore your iDevice from DFU mode.
To put your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch in DFU mode, Press and Hold Sleep/ Wake or Power button and Home button continuously for 10 seconds. Release Sleep/ Wake button but press continuously homes button until you see an alert in popup “iTunes detected a device in recovery mode”.
- Step 3: on iTunes, Choose device showing on it, From dashboard Press Option key on Mac or SHIFT for Windows continuously and Click on Restore iPhone button in iTunes.
- Step 4: Browse previously Downloaded .ipsw file and Open.
- Step 5: Wait and sit back until you see the Apple logo screen after reboot the device.
Now, you have a recent backup on iTunes or iCloud then you can restore all old data, like before. Best of luck, further help Downgrade iOS 15.1 beta to iOS 15, about on your problem share with us in the comment section.