Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Here you can find the way for check system configuration in Mac, either if you want to purchase New Mac Book Air, Mac Book Pro, iMac or you have already it, and then ensure that first configuration of the system in Mac, it must be required for your knowledge. Configuration means about the information on inbuilt hardware and software like RAM, Hard Disk Memory, Processor like Intel core i3, core i5, etc. and Mac OS version.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Even sometimes you would like to install high configuration software and Games etc., some software required the minimum 2 GB RAM while some OS required more Hard disk space and RAM like; Yosemite macOS System requirement is more rather then Mavericks OS. At that time you have to need information about your Mac. So let’s see below you can find the way for check system configuration in Mac.
Steps for Check System Configuration on Mac
- Step 1: – Go to the ‘’Apple Logo [_] ‘’ from Top of the Mac.
- Step 2:- Tap on ‘’About this Mac ‘’
- Step3:- After that, you can look at a new window it should be like below.
In this window you can check the system configuration of Mac; you can read your Mac configuration like Mac OS version, Processor and Memory (RAM type) as well as if you want to get more information about your Mac then tap on more info.
- System Profiler: click on more info for know that who is this Mac System Profiler.
- Version: version indicate the exact version of the Mac OS
- Processor: Speed and type of processer
- Memory: How much RAM is installed in your Mac everything you can see in this window.
For Macintosh Hard disk information: to get information about your system Hard disk, then tap on the Hard disk icon to select it.
Enable or Show Macintosh HD Drive on Desktop. Open Finder on Mac, From top Mac menu > Preferences > Keep Selected Hard Disk. after that, you will be able to access Macintosh HD Drive from Mac Desktop.
- Step 4:- Tape on the file menu and click on Get info tab
File menu >> Get info
- Step 5:- The Macintosh HD info, open once it and it can be like below Mac window. Also, you need to click on the triangle next to the General to open the below section.
You can here check system configuration on Mac: Hard disk information
- Capacity: total capacity of your Mac System
- Available: Available indicates free space on the Hard disk drive
- Used: it indicates how much space is currently used on the Hard disk
We pleased, by sharing this guide about check system configuration in Mac, really this tips is become additional useful for you,
Like it? Share and leave your humble comment in the below comment box.