Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
To Turn on Find my Apple Watch is necessary to enable before it gets lost from your wrist. Or Remotely play sound while your Watch is lost or nearby you. Quickly fix the option Find my Watch not sowing on your Watch app Profile screen.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
You can only turn on Find my Apple Watch from iPhone’s watch app only. Right now there is not option to activate find my Apple Watch from watch settings app or icloud.com web login.
Steps for Turn on or Activate find my Apple Watch on iPhone: That Option is missing or Not Showing
First, turn on Find my iPhone for Paired iPhone. Suppose I have an apple watch that connected to my “iPhone 2”.
Step 1: Enable Find my iPhone on Paired iPhone
- Open the Settings app on iPhone > Tap on Profile name. > Now, Scroll to Now, Scroll to Find My Option Option.
- Tap on Find My and Enable Find My Toggle. Now, You are able to track your apple watch from Watch App Settings. Follow the steps to Enable Find My for Apple watch.
iOS 13 and Earlier
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone.
- Next Tap on Profile name.
- Scroll to and Tap on Find my iPhone > Turn on Find my iPhone.
Step 2: Now Find my Watch option will be available in the watch app.
- Go to the My Watch app on iPhone.
- Tap on Watch name. Again Tap on (i) information icon.
- Here’s the option for “Turn on Find my Apple watch“.
Manage or Access your Apple Watch from iCloud account
Now you can manage your apple watch on icloud.com. For remotely play sound, Lost mode or Erase apple watch.
- Go get this login with your Apple ID and password on icloud.com
- Click on Find iPhone. > Click on All Device.
- Here’s Apple Watch listed in your Apple Devices List.
Click on your Apple Watch and Use lost mode, Play Sound and Turn on Activation lock remotely after authenticate with Apple ID and password.
Note: Before you sell or Hands-on your Apple Watch to others, you need to remove the device from your iCloud account.