Apple homePod is alternative of other brands smart speaker. in case you are one of them who are receiving the WPA/WPA2 kind of error. Don’t worry we are here to give you the best solution to it. When you are setting up the HomePod it is very necessary to take care of even small thing otherwise you will get errors and errors. Let’s take a look at how you should carefully set up the HomePod.
Fix HomePod setup Fails WPA/WPA2 Error
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Points to be considered/Requirements:
- Make sure that iPhone or iPad is running the latest version.
- When you connect the iDevice with HomePod, make sure that you have entered the same Apple ID in HomePod which you are using on iOS.
- After that turn on the iCloud Keychain and even, you need to have two-factor authentication set up for iCloud ID.
- Verify that you have turned on the Bluetooth and also connected the HomePodto the same network.
- If you don’t have the Home app and Apple Music app on your iOS device then download from the App Store. Both of them are mandatory.
- Also, Apple says “HomePoddoesn’t support public or subscription networks with sign-in requirements or enterprise-style deployments.”
Still, if you’re getting this error then check out some more tips and try again to set up.
- Once you start setting up the device, after few steps you will receive a confirmation regarding “Personal Request” there tap on Not Now to avoid further complications.
- Even if the problem is not figuring out then we have last option that is reset the HomePod.
- After you reset the HomePod, visit the Wi-Fi detail screen and turn of auto-join and auto-login. Thereafter go back to set up and complete the setup carefully.
- Else you should reset the router by reading the user guide of respective router’s brand.
Do you have any other solution to get rid of HomePod setup fails WPA/WPA2 Error? Please input it in the Comments.