Last Updated on Dec 1, 2020
Useful for those folks who are exploring how to stop or disable Apple Music Auto renewal on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch?
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The Apple has released latest version of iOS at 30 June called iOS 8.4 built-in new feature for Music lovers and that’s an Apple Music. In begins Apple Music Available 3 moth free trail and then you’ve to pay for monthly membership plan. You can know here features of premium Apple Music.
“All the Ways you love music. All in one place”, So in Apple Music you can get unlimited access to over 30 million songs, a remained live radio station, and a personal connection to the artist you love.
If you’ve installed latest iOS 8.4 then you get redesigned Music icon with beautiful color change. And inside Music app you get many more. But whenever you open up Music app on iOS 8.4 (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) at a time you’ll get Apple Music Screen.
If you want to Access revamped Music app features then Apple Music setup must be required. In addition you must be required Credit card details also to setup Apple Music on your iOS 8.4 iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
You’re trying to go ahead to Setup Apple Music with Payment type ‘’None’’ option (mean without Credit card details) then you can’t eligible to turn on free trial Apple Music.
After successfully Setups Apple Music, And after three months Apple will charge you on Auto renewal basis. So you must stop or disable Apple Music Auto renewal on iPhone, iPad: iOS 8.4.
We’re going to serve here steps on such topic, checkout at below and prevent from Auto renewal membership Apple Music.
Easy Steps for how to Stop/ disable Apple Music Auto renewal on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch : iOS 8.4
The Special tip for iOS 8.4 users likely (Apple iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5th Generation)
- Step 1. Open up Music App on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Step 2. Tap on Top-left side Profile icon, (anywhere from For You, New, Radio, Connect and My Music)
- Step 3. Tap on View Apple ID
- Step 4. Tap on Manage under Subscriptions section at below the Ratings and Reviews
- Step 5. Now you can see Apple Music membership Screen, at there you can know End date of Free Trial Subscription and Renewal Option.
- Step 6. Do Turn off Automatic Renewal Option, because it’s came default enable.
- Step 7. Now you get a popup that’ll ask you Turn Off Auto-Renewal? If you really want to do stop auto renewal Apple Music membership then
That’s it. Hope you would like this post on Stop or disable Apple Music Auto renewal on iPhone, iPad running on iOS 8.4.
After free trial period completed and if you want to enable Apple Music Subscription again then you can do it beneath given steps:
Launch Music app> Tap on your Profile icon > View Apple ID > Tap on Manage under Subscriptions section > Tap on Renewal Option.