Are you looking for “apple music downloader“? that means, How do I download music from Apple Music to my Mac? For offline play on Mac or Windows OS. Apple’s new music app on Mac, best for music lovers among 100 countries in the world. In just a little amount per month, you can enjoy unlimited songs on your Mac or iOS device. Here I am discussing how to Download the Apple Music song from iTunes for Offline listen to the song on any device.
Also, We can see the Music Media location folder on your System. In Earlier MacOS, Apple Music Save Music file in .m4p format But Now, Downloaded Music Media File format is HLS Media. That’s really the Standard streaming media format by apple. So, You just need to activate an Apple Music subscription for your Apple ID to Download & Play Offline music from Apple Music on Mac or Windows.
Apple Music online streaming gives wonderful and fastest streaming service personally experienced. But somewhere you are looking for a download song then this will be possible through the below-given steps on your Mac (iMac, MacMini, MacBook).
Steps for Download Apple Music song from iTunes on Mac
➡️ Keep your Mac is Updated with Latest MacOS. To Get the Latest version on Apple Music. [There is no Manual check option for Update Music app only]. Make sure about that, You have an active Apple Music subscription and Signed in with the same apple id on Apple music [Open Music app on Mac > Account from Top menu > See Apple ID or Sign out and Sign in Apple music subscribed account].
- Here are the Different ways to Download songs from the music app on Mac.
- To Download Whole Songs Album, Click on Add Button to save offline on Mac. Or Click on the Down arrow next to the Song name inside the Album.
- Don’t close the music app, Or Play Another to continue downloading Apple Music songs in Backgroud.
- Or, Right Click on Play to Download Playing song Quickly and Easily Download.
Automatic Download Song When Add to Your Library
Turn on Option for Automatic Download from Music app Preferences. Follow the below steps,
- Open Music app on Mac > Music > Preferences.
- Enable Checkbox for “Automatic Download.”
- Click on Ok to Save.
- That’s it. Now, Automatic download music when added to your library so you can play it offline.
Where is Apple Music Download Location on Mac?
By Default Apple music app song download location is in the Music Media folder. To check or Change Default Location, Follow the below steps,
- Open the Music app on Mac or Windows. From Top Menu > Music > Preferences.
- Click on Files Tab > See “Music Media Folder location“. To Change Location, Click on the Change button. or Reset to Default click on the “Reset” Button.
- That’s it. See the Saved Media file.
Click on your MacOS Volume drive, MacOS > Users > Your Username > Music > Music > Media > See Apple Music [With Album name folder]
Step 1: Go to iTunes and Open it.
Note: if iTunes update available so please update it first. (Apple Music supported version is iTunes 12.2)
Step 2: Apple Music setup is quite simple, after that Play Song from the “For You” (Apple Music) tab.
Step 3: At the near to Song name click on the round icon with dotted points.
Step 4: Next, choose the “Add to My Music” option.
Step 5: One time you give permission for Use iCloud Music Library, and then iTunes will send a report to apple for download song on the system drive.
Step 6: Then, Go to the “My Music” where you can see the song after 2 to 3 second.
Step 7: Click on Song, Near to Song details, you can see Cloud icon for Download song. Click on it.
Step 8: Download Process starts soon in iTunes’s top edge.
Download multiple songs at once from Apple Music in iTunes
You have added songs to My Music then you can download all songs after added to My Music (By Add to music).
Playlist > Recently Added > Click on Cloud icon for each song
Downloaded .m4p file located at Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Apple Music > Song Name
That’s it, Very easy for Download an Apple Music songs from iTunes and you can play from Downloaded apple Music song from the top search bar also.