Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Want to know how to add or upload a picture to Instagram from the iPhone app? I hope, this will make a very useful tip for the new Instagram iPhone app user, so start to add a picture to Instagram from the iPhone. Instagram is a great social media platform to capture and share the world’s moments. Doesn’t matter, where you’re living? If you stay so far away from your family or aboard but now possible via Instagram to transform your photos and videos into work of arts and share them with your friends and family. Moreover, you can use handoff to switch your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
You can upload pictures to Instagram in two ways from your iPhone photo library or by taking live photos or videos. Because of all stunning features built-in long time popular Instagram. In Addison, You can follow your favorite Places, people, Tags, and Top by searching in them. Let’s go back on main way to upload a picture to Instagram from the iPhone app step by step.
Steps and Videos to Upload an image to Instagram from iPhone, PC Computer and Mac
Steps on how to add or upload a picture to Instagram from iPhone app
- Step 1. Open the latest Instagram app on your iPhone.
- in the latest Instagram App, you can see there are three tabs library, Photos, Video
- Step 2. Tap on square icon which you’ll appear alongside Activity and Search icon.
- Maybe you will get a pop up that says Instagram would like to access Photos app so please tap Allow
- Step 3. Now touch on the left side looking icon and so you’ll move to the Library, Photos, Videos.
- Choose one Photo out of all, you can set picture zoom-in or zoom-out with two fingers,
- Get here: How to Share Multiple Photos or videos in one post on Instagram with iPhone
- and Tap on Next
- You can also post or share up to 10 photos and videos in one post.
- Step 4. Now you’ve Filters Such as Different Mode, Photo Brightness setting, and Tools (Contrast, Structure, Saturation, Warmth, color, fade, shadows and more) these all for to edit selected photo/video
- After done it tap on Next,
- Step 5. Now you on last step here you’ll appear to Write caption option, Tag people, Add to Photo Map, Share with Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, Flicker and at bottom Screen Share It option to share the photo on Instagram.
Read More: Top Face Photo Editing Apps for Instagram