Unlike Facebook, Instagram is not so computer friendly social stage. As of now, Instagram on the web is hardly providing essential features that we need in daily life, like posting an Instagram story from Mac, which is still a dream for many users, who don’t like to use Instagram on mobile phones. Besides, Instagram DM was recently added after waiting for years, sooner or later we’ll have all the functions on the web interface in the next few years. Till then, there’s a hack that lets you post Instagram stories on PC, without downloading or buying any subscription. For the basics, such as Viewing Posts, Liking Posts, Viewing Stories is easily accessible in the current web version of Instagram.
Since Instagram is a dedicated place where one can show off their photos, videos, run marketing campaigns, share memories, and much more; however to do this, you’ll need an option to upload the content over Instagram. It’s pretty straightforward to use Instagram on PC.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
How to Post Instagram Stories from Any Browser on Mac or PC
How to Post Instagram Story on Safari From MacBook Mac
- Open Safari on Mac. The first thing to be done is you have to bring the develop menu on the Safari. Go to the Safari Preferences.
- Choose Advanced tab, Check the Show Develop menu in the menu bar
- Then, look for the Develop option in the top menu bar after launching the Safari browser. Go to the User-Agent and select Safari iOS – 11.3 – iPhone or Safari iOS – 11.3 – iPod touch.
- Now search Instagram and log in.
- Keep continue using your Browser, Note now the app.
- Now, Convert your Safari Fullscreen more to Portrait iPhone mode. Keep Note that change the Safari to Portrait mode using a mouse as it won’t work correctly in the normal screen.
- Tap on the Camera icon at the top left corner of the safari browser.
- Select Photo or Video then open as IG story.
- Follow the same common steps that we used to do when uploading Story in iPhone, click on Add to your Story.
- Choose the photos and videos that you want to upload as a Story.
- Perform all the Editing, Add Stickers, Add Doodles, Captions, etc. before uploading the story.
- Finally, click on Add to your story.
- Now, go to your Instagram profile and tap on your story.
- The story will play in the full-screen mode on mac browser.
- That’s it.
How to Post Instagram Story on Google Chrome on Mac or PC
- Open Chrome on your Mac or Windows PC.
- For the macOS, to access the Developer tools, click the View on the top menu bar.
- Hover mouse to the Developer option and choose Developers.
- You can also try the keyboard commands to directly open the Developer tools.
- For the macOS: Press Command + Options + J
- For the Windows PC: Press Control + Shift + J
- Next, you’ll see a sort of coding, which we call it as a Developer console.
- Take the cursor towards the phone/tablet icon, between the Arrow symbol and Elements tab.
- When you see the Toggle device bar, then click on it.
- The normal-sized web browser will turn into smaller ones as we use on phones.
- Search and open Instagram.
- Log in to your Instagram Profile.
- Once you login to Instagram, it’ll look like you are using it on iPhone or Android.
- Click on the Camera icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the Your Story.
- The next window will ask you to choose photos or videos to upload from PC.
- Make sure to keep the content ready on PC that you want to put on Story.
- After uploading, edit as much as you want, add Captions, Doodles, and whatever that we do on the Instagram app on phone.
- Lastly, click on Add to your story.
- That’s it.
Alternate Third-Party Applications to Use & Upload Instagram Story, Post on Mac, PC
Didn’t satisfied with the Develop Tools to upload the Instagram Story on Mac, Windows 10? There are few applications that let you upload photos, videos, stories on Instagram, and its the quick solution to upload for Instagram Business profile if you deal with bulk posts regularly.
Hootsuite’s the finest platform to deal with bulk operations, even though it is Instagram. Nevertheless, you have to spend a few bucks to buy a subscription, but believe me it worth every penny you spend on the Hootsuite. Apart from the posting and scheduling stories, it’ll help you access and control multiple social accounts on the go.
2). Bluestacks – For Android and MacOS
If you don’t have a budget to spend on Hootsuite, then try Bluestacks. It is an Android Emulator that features almost all the apps, and games and makes it all available on your PC and Mac. No matter what app it is, Bluestacks lets you download and use it on the computer.
Consider it as a replica of the Instagram app, posting videos, images, and stories are way easy when it comes to Bluestacks. However, it isn’t as advanced as Hootsuite.
3). Hopper HQ
Hopper HQ is all-in-one platform where you can track and manage the analytics for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter. Again its a paid tool, which almost costs $19/mo and offers service to one accounts for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can schedule posts on Instagram from multiple accounts, track coverage, and many more, with one tool.
Thanks for Visiting.