Last Updated on Oct 7, 2021
Change apps icon size on iPhone and iPad is the handy setting for Apple device users. You can use these features when you are uncomfortable opening new apps from your Apple iPhone, iPad app browser screen.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Apple Restricted these settings for Some iPhone models, Here’s the list of iPhone and iPad models name on that you can change Apps icon size from the home screen.
- iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 13 Mini
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
Steps to change Apps icon size on iPhone
Without Tweek make your iPhone app icons bigger on the home screen,
- Go to the Settings. Next, Display & Brightness.
- Scroll Down and Tap on View (Display Zoom).
- Select “Standard or Zoomed“. tap on Set, and Your iPhone will see the Changes after reboot once.
- That’s it.
Steps to change Apps icon size on iPad
Keep your iPhone updated with the latest iPadOS. Check Installed iPadOS Version and Follow the steps below, Settings > General > Software Update > Check-Up to date iPadOS or Install Pending Software Update.
iPadOS 15 or Later
- Open the settings app on iPad and Scroll to “Home screen & Dock“.
- See the toggle for enlarge App icon “Use Large App iCons” Enable the toggle to Enlarge icon size and Disable to make icons smaller on iPad”
- That’s it.
iPadOS 13 & Earlier
- Open the Settings app on the iPad.
- Next, Scroll to Home Screen & Dock.
- Then, the Right panel will see the option to change the iPad app size.
These settings also enable iPhone home screen apps icon, Message Conversations, and Mail.
You are changing icon size using the above steps don’t miss to share, How useful this article is kindly.
iPhone 13 Pro Max/ Mini: How to Change App icons in iOS 15 in 2021 Home screen layout Ideas
iPhone 13 Pro Max/ 12 Mini: How to Customize & Setup Home screen ideas | Aesthetic Widget & App icon
You didn’t have any experience in change apps icon size on iPhone and iPad, So don’t miss using the above methods. Please change it and make the best UI experience, that’s coming from our readers.