Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
You can increase battery life, Security on your iPhone and iPad device, Using Adjust auto lock screen time on iPhone and iPad. The average time should be best in auto-lock time. If you want to set minimum time like, 30 seconds, then that’s wrong because it will lock your screen for short process duration of your iPhone and iPad. So you have to set it on average time (30 seconds to 5 minutes).
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Keep Secure Your iPhone 11 Pro Max, XS Max, XS, XR [After that easily unlock using Face ID Setup on lock], iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 5S. iPhone X touch ID removed so you need to use Face ID for unlocking or remove lock after auto-lock on Screen timeout.
Steps to Change Default Time with Adjust or Change Auto-lock Screen Timeout in iPhone, iPad
Using the below steps, I guaranty that you can manage auto-lock time settings in your way on your iPhone and iPad, iPad mini.
For iOS 10 or later:
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone, iPad
- Tap on Display & Brightness.
- Tap Auto-Lock.
- Now Set time interval in seconds or minute.
- I highly recommend you should keep 30 Seconds because I’m in favor of iPhone battery saving tips.
Auto Enable Face ID/Touch ID or Passcode on the Screen lock
We also can set Required passcode after auto lock screen, if Touch ID & Passcode or Face ID & Passcode is enabled.
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Tap Touch ID & Passcode/Face ID & Passcode.
- Now Enter Passcode (Phone unlock 4-digit or six digits passcode)
- Tap Require Passcode.
- Now Choose interval [1 Minute to 4 Hours] (If iPhone unlock is disabled for touch ID).
For iOS 9, iOS 8,
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and iPad.
2. Under the setting, Tap on the General option.
3. Now click Auto-Lock
4. Set your preferred time as an auto screen lock time.
Select 1 minute to 5 minutes time duration. If you want to lock the iPhone and iPad manually, then click on the Never option.
Tips: Change or Set Wallpaper on Lock screen – Live or Static.
Sweet Deal complete. You have set your iPhone and iPad auto-lock time for all time. You want to change lock timeout then you have to precede the same process given in the above steps.
Let me know if you are getting the problem to Set or Adjust auto lock screen time on iPhone and iPad(on any iOS version).