Set panoramic Photo as wallpaper in iPhone gives the awesome look of your iPhone, moreover beautiful pictures with wide-area look awesome, but you can’t set it in your iOS device home screen as live wallpaper. Here I give steps to set your panoramic Photo as wallpaper on your iOS device. You are capturing Panoramic photos through iOS apps, Might be this inbuilt functionality include an iPhone that will come with iOS.
in the previous iOS, Apple doesn’t put the option to set the panoramic photo as a live wallpaper. But now it possible for iOS. But in iOS 8 added this awesome feature, you can check you for your iOS device will compatible with nominated devices for iOS or Not!
How to Set panoramic Photo as wallpaper for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
To set panoramic snap as wallpaper in iPhone, iPad you have to capture a panoramic photocopy on your iOS device. You have panoramic photos on your iPhone or iPad then you can set it directly as live wallpaper.
- Go to the Settings App
- Tap Wallpaper
- Click on Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Now scroll the screen choose a Panoramas Album
- On the screen, you can scroll up or scroll down to see panoramic pictures,
- Tap on a panoramic pic that you want to set as a lock screen, home screen or wallpaper for both.
- Now with two fingers, you can pinch-zoom or pinch-zoom off as well as move the full panoramic pic to choose right the portion of the 360-degree wallpaper.
- Next, click on Set – (choose Set Lock Screen, Set Home screen or click on Set Both fro Home screen and Lock screen wallpaper).
Go back on the home screen, or click on the Power button to see the new panoramic wallpaper on the lock screen iPhone.
Using similar steps, you can set any picture on your iPhone as a Wallpaper, for instance, Recent pic, Favorites pictures, Selfies, Live Photos, Portrait, Long Exposure, Screenshots, Animated Wallpaper.
Now you are done, Set panoramic image as a live wallpaper in your iPhone, iPad home screen. You can enjoy beautiful photos on an all-screen because the background picture moves with swap mobile screen automatically.
You have any trouble in Set panoramic Photo as wallpaper in iPhone comment below with your speech. We will glad to assist you.
You want to get more awesome tips and tricks in your mailbox, subscribe to our daily updates mail in the inbox. Or like our Facebook, Google plus community pages.