Last Updated on May 11, 2020
in this post get How to change the primary language on a Netflix profile. Not everyone is familiar with English or why would forcefully use English when Netflix is offering your native language to choose? Netflix has more than 20 popular languages, besides, with more than 150 million subscribers worldwide it is quite biased to only provide with one language. You might have seen Korean Dramas, Spanish Shows, Hindi Series, English Shows, etc. right all over Netflix, for the reason nowadays Netflix is the world’s best and adapted online streaming service with a plethora of shows and languages.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
However, it still doesn’t feel good, that being such a great platform, we can’t manage to change the language preferences on the mobile app, you’ve to open your Netflix profile on the web interface and change the language.
How to Change Primary Language on Netflix Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone
Since there is only one way to change the language on Netflix, which is from the web browser, all the steps are applicable for mobile phones as well as computers.
- Open any web browser, then;
- Go to the Netflix, and log in to your Netflix
- Choose the profile to change language preferences.
- https://www.netflix.com/LanguagePreferences, you can directly go to this link and choose your desired language.
- Or upon opening the user profile, click on Language and choose the language.
- Scroll down to the end and save the changes.
How to Change Language or Add Subtitle by Show.
It’s pretty great, we can watch foreign shows in our native language, but only after changing language. Also, not all the shows and movies support different languages and subtitles, though try out.
- Launch Netflix.
- Open the TV Show or Movie, to watch.
- Click on the Subtitle
- Audio and Subtitles will appear, choose the Language for both of them.
How to Find Netflix Programs in Your Preferred Language
Do you have any idea, how many Genres, Subgenres, and Categories of shows and movies available on Netflix? I’d say A LOT! You’ll be terrified after looking at the long list of subgenres, and of course, it’ll be a challenging situation to decide or prioritize the show or movie to watch.
So if you’ve already thought, which Show to watch, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Comedies, etc. simply enter the code and explore the long list of shows and movies.
Premium Support is Free Now
They call it a secret menu.
- Log in to your Netflix
- After login, copy and paste the following URL pattern,
- www.netflix.com/browse/genre/XXXX, where XXXX is a code to access the secret menu of Netflix.
- Each subgenre has a code associated, entering the code in place of XXXX will redirect you to the particular subgenre.
- For instance, www.netflix.com/browse/genre/869, will open the Dark Comedies, because the 869 is associated with the Dark Comedies.