Last Updated on
The current generation is all about Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook; all these social media platforms are unique but serve the same purpose, connect you with friends, family, and the people you’d love to follow. In this post, we’ll be discussing Snapstreak. A Snapstreak appears only when you and your friend sends each other snaps every 24 hours for more than three days, this is how you can create Snapstreak. When a Snapstreak occurs, by default a Fire Emoji will be displayed next to the name of your friend.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The Fire Emoji is commonly visible on all the Snapstreaks, but what if you want to dedicate different Emoji to a special friend? With a Friend Emoji feature, you can change the Emojis depending upon your friend list, and also the Snapstreak Emoji. Here in this article, you’ll learn how to change streak emojis on iPhone and Android.
How to Change Snapstreak Emojis on Snapchat
iPhone and Android phones have a change of interface, hence, we’ve mentioned steps for both the phones.
How to Change Snapstreak Emojis on iPhone, iPad
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone.
- On the upper-left corner, tap on your Profile icon.
- Again on the top-right side, tap on Settings
- Scroll down to ADDITIONAL SERVICES section, and select Manage, the very first option.
- Choose a Friend Emojis.
- In the end, select Snapstreak.
- From there pick the Emoji to replace with Fire Emoji or any other Emoji.
How to Change Snapstreak Emojis on Android:
- Launch the Snapchat app on your device.
- Tap on Profile photo (on the top-left screen).
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Under Who Can…, select Customise Emojis.
- The last option is Snapstreak, which lets you change streak emoji on Snapchat.
A little piece of advice, from the same menu, you can change Emojis for BFF, Best Friends, Friends, and so on, just to keep track of all your Snapchat friends.
Have Questions? Feel free to ask us in the comments.