Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Concerning the privacy of users, Instagram lets them make their profile private, I’ve analyzed most of the profiles are private on the Instagram, just to make sure any unknown person cannot use your photos or video. While on the other side, the members keep their pages private just to increase their followers. Regardless, you can anytime cancel follow request on Instagram in case you don’t want to follow or mistakenly sent the follow request, this tutorial will show how to cancel all follow request on Instagram app.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Instagram can be operated on Web Interface as well as on App, to cancel five to six requests, you won’t be bored while following the steps on the mobile app, but if you have a long list of follow requests, choosing PC to cancel them would be a wise choice. Let’s start with the tutorial to cancel all the following requests on the Instagram account.
How to Cancel Follow Requests on Instagram Account: Sent or Requested Insta Friend Request
Cancel All Follow Requests using the Instagram App
It takes less than a minute to cancel follow requests using the Instagram app. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the Instagram App on your phone. Tap on the Profile tab on the bottom-right side of the screen.
- Tap on More at the top right corner of the screen and Open Settings.
- Tap Security. Locate and open the Access Data under Data and History.
- Look for the Connections, and tap on View All beneath the Current Follow Requests.
- Copy the username that you want to cancel the following request.
- Paste it in the search bar and cancel the following request. Tap on the Requested button.
- That’s it. Repeat the same step to cancel all pending requests from your Instagram iPhone app.
Cancel Sent Follow Request on Instagram on Mac/PC
As I said, using Web Interface is recommended if you have more follow requests to cancel, here you go.
- Log in to your Instagram account on PC.
- On the top-right corner, click on the Profile picture > Edit Profile.
- Choose Privacy and Security.
- Scroll down, and select View Account Data, under Account Data.
- In the Connections section, click on View All.
- Under Current follow requests, copy the username of the Account and paste into the search bar.
- Go to the profile and click on the Requested button.
- Confirm Unfollow.
Thanks for Visiting! Browse more Up-to-date tips and tricks for your all social app. Request in the comment section for more help from us!