Last Updated on Mar 15, 2021
In this article, I’m sharing with you how to Delete Instagram Account on iPhone 2021? Probably social media is the reason behind the absence of mind among teenagers as well as adults. No doubt, adults spent more time on Instagram rather than kids. So in case if you have decided to change your life and make it better for you. I would suggest you start with deleting the Instagram account permanently on the iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Let me tell you what happens when you delete the Instagram account permanently on the iPhone. Deleting your Instagram account will remove your profile, videos, likes, photos, comments, and followers from Instagram history.
A trick to How to delete the Instagram account permanently on iPhone
Instagram also provides an alternate option, through which you can disable the Instagram account for some time if you want to take a break.
Follow the steps to Get Delete Instagram Account Permanently Link on Your iPhone
- Step #1: Locate and open the “Instagram” app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: On the bottom panel, tap on your account icon next to the heart-shaped icon.
- Step #3: Tap on three lines symbol on the top of the screen.
- Step #4: Next, select “Settings”.
- Step #5: Scroll down to the bottom and tap “Help Centre” under Support.
- Step #6: Type “How do I delete my account”, in the search panel.
- Step #7: Select “How do I delete my account”.
- Step #8: Now, tap the “Delete Your Account permanently” page.
- Step #9: You may need to login to the web.
- Step #10: From the drop-down menu, give them a reason why do you want to delete the Instagram account? If you do not select a reason, you can’t proceed further.
- Step #11: To permanently delete your Instagram account on iPhone, re-enter the password of the Instagram account.
- Step #12: Tap the “Permanently delete my account” Link.
Watch Video Tutorial on How do I permanently delete my Instagram account from my iPhone?
In case, if you want to delete a different Instagram account permanently from your iPhone, then go back to the “Delete Your Account page” Link and Logout from the current account.
How to Reactivate Instagram Account after temporary disabling it on iPhone
Reactivating Instagram Account on iPhone after temporarily disabling it, is not that complex if you’ve read Instagram’s conditions on reactivating the temporarily disabled Instagram account. Have a look at some basics,
- Your Instagram account can only be reactivated after a day or two of deactivation, since the deactivation process roughly 24 hours to deactivate and if you are reactivating before 24 hours of deactivation, of course, Instagram will show an error.
- Make sure you are reactivating the Instagram account that has been temporarily disabled, and the time period of deactivating the Instagram account in more than one day.
- It is not possible to reactivate the Instagram account that has been permanently deleted. If the Instagram Account has been permanently deleted then you would have to create a new account, and sadly you cannot retrieve any data from permanently deleted accounts.
Steps to Reactivate your Instagram Account on your iOS Device
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Enter the username and password of the Instagram account that you would like to reactivate.
- Tap Login after entering the Instagram account credentials.
How to Delete Instagram Account on Android
You should know that it is not possible to delete an Instagram account from the Instagram app on Android. If you want to know the answer to how do I delete my Instagram account permanently? Here how you can do it.
- Go to the following page, where Instagram lets you delete the account permanently.
- Log in to your Instagram account, by entering your username and password.
- You’ll be asked to choose the reason, why you want to delete your Instagram account.
- Confirm deleting the Instagram account, so enter Instagram Password once again.
- Tap on “Permanently delete my account”.
How Long Can You Deactivate Instagram?
There is no confirmation or any written terms that how long Instagram will stay deactivated, so you are taking a risk by disabling your Instagram account for a long time. An alternate option to deactivating the Instagram account is to delete the entire app and when you feel like using it again, download and login with your following Instagram credentials, straight and simple.
How Do You Delete Instagram Account on Computer?
The process to delete the Instagram account on the computer is the same as we do on iPhone or Android because Instagram doesn’t have any inbuilt option stocked in the app to delete the Instagram account permanently. Also, keep note that once the Instagram account is permanently deleted, it can’t be recovered or reactivated, and the username cannot be used to create a new Instagram account. How do I permanently delete my Instagram account on Chrome/Safari?
- Click on the Delete Instagram Account page on your PC.
- Enter the username and password to log in.
- From the given option tell Instagram why you want to delete your account.
- Again enter the password.
- Lastly, click on “Permanently delete my account”.
How Do I Delete My Second Instagram Account?
If you are using more than one Instagram account but searching for how do I delete my Instagram account from my phone, then decide first do you really want to delete the secondary Instagram account permanently or just want to remove the Instagram account from the Instagram app?
To permanently delete Instagram account,
- Go to the Delete Instagram Account official
- Log in with the email/username and password of the second account that you want to delete.
- Choose why are you deleting your account?
- For once enter the Instagram account.
- Finally, tap on “Permanently delete my account”.
Will Instagram Delete My Account If I Deactivate It?
It’s quite normal having questions, related to deactivating and deleting the Instagram account, you may have heard about Instagram deleting the accounts that have been deactivated for some reason by individuals from your friend or on the web. The actual reason, behind Instagram, deleting the deactivated account, is only if someone tries to reactivate the Instagram account from different IP Addresses or from different countries.
For some security reasons, if anyone tries to reactivate an Instagram account from different IP, and Location, its security algorithm will directly delete Instagram to secure your data from intruders and hackers.
Another possible reason is if you enter the wrong password while reactivating the Instagram account and override the multiple password attempts, I hope you get it.
Does Instagram Delete Your Account After 30 Days?
As I said, if multiple false password attempts are made to reactivate the Instagram account, your account might be deleted by Instagram assuming that someone I trying to get unauthorized access to your account. Besides, in some cases, if location and IP are different than that you have used to deactivate an Instagram account, Instagram may delete your account permanently.
What Happens When You Permanently Delete Your Instagram Account?
On permanently deleting the Instagram account, the following things will be wiped out along with your Instagram account, followers, profile, videos, comments, likes, and photos.
That would be all!
Now, the Instagram account will be restored and you will be redirected to the Instagram feed.