The iOS Youtube App has made everything easier for us to stream videos when connected to the internet. But what happens when the internet is slower or not working at all.
And that’s where people search for how to download Youtube videos on iPhones and play offline. Is this the same query for you? Are you searching for the easiest way to download a youtube video on an iPhone? Read the below guide.
Easy Methods to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone
Here in this article, we will introduce some of the trusted and legal ways to download Youtube videos on iPhone.
Method 1: Download Videos With Youtube Premium
With Youtube Premium, you can download videos on your iPhone at the cost of almost $ 11.99 per month. Keep note the video will be stored on Youtube instead of your phone. To know the process of how to do so, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Youtube App on your iPhone.
- Search for video in the search field.
- Tap on the Download Button at the bottom of the video.
To find where the Youtube videos are downloaded, click on Library Button from the bottom > Downloads. That’s It!
Method 2: How To Download Youtube Videos On iPhone
- First of all, download the FoxFm on your device from the App Store.
- After the completion of downloading, select Menu Icon > Browser > Youtube.
- Search for the desired video and play it. Up next, you instantly receive a pop-up; click Download > Down Arrow from the bottom menu.
- On the Download Link page, click on the Three Horizontal Dots next to the video. Click Download. Select Video Quality. For confirmation, tap on Down Arrow and your video downloading. And See the Downloading process; wait to complete it.
- Once the downloading is finished, click on the Menu Icon from the top right corner. Select All Medias > Tap on Three Horizontal Dots next to downloaded video > Share
- Select Save Video. After a Few seconds, Open the Photos app and Find the Downloaded Youtube Video.
That’s It! The video you have downloaded will be visible in the Photos App. Another method to download YT Video Using Browser on iPhone/iPad & Mac/PC.
If there is no storage space on iPhone, and that doesn’t allow you to download apps. Worry not; you can use this website to download Youtube videos for free on your iPhone.
- Go to Youtube Application. Search for the desired video in the search field.
- Tap on the Share Icon bottom of the video. Choose Copy Link.
- Now, navigate to 10downloader.com on safari.
- In the Paste Video Link Here… field, paste the link in the field.
- Let the screen load the result. From the result screen, tap on the Download Button next to the resolution you want.
- Move to the Downloads Folder on your iOS device. You will see downloading videos there.
Once the download is finished, tap on the video. And choose Share Icon > Share Video. The video will be visible in the Photos App.
Also Read: How to Download YouTube Video for Mac
It’s fair to say; downloading Youtube videos for free on an iPhone is tough. But after performing any of the ways mentioned in the above article, you can realize that downloading high-quality YouTube videos on iPhone isn’t expensive.
Keep Wireless External media storage drive: For all Device