We have some important troubleshooting tips that recover Cellular Data not working on iPhone XR problems. Or having issues on use Mobile data on iPhone with slow speed internet or no internet access. Mostly affected devices
Most of the people are aware of the issues and solutions for that from online forums or support pages. But not help from anywhere, you first read the below points first, Skip points that you have done to fix Mobile data problems on iPhone XR.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
- Update Network Settings
- Turn off & Turn on Cellular Data from Settings and VoLTE as well (Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Toggle off/On). next Turn off and Turn on VoLTE Data (Settings > Settings->Cellular->Cellular Data options->Voice & Data->LTE, VoLTE Off and VoLTE On toggle)
- Reset Network Setting
- Hard Reboot your iPhone
- Check for iOS Update
- Contact Carrier company: Check account status, it might be overdue or stuck on document validation.
- Weak signal, Slow internet: or Internet is dropping on Cellular Data connection Stop auto backup in iCloud. Settings app > Profile name > iCloud > iCloud Backup > Off.
- Jail Broken Devices
- Restore iPhone to Factory Reset, Three ways to Erase iPhone XR to Factory settings, Erase all the Data and Settings from iPhone, Restore using iTunes, Force Restore after put iPhone into recovery mode. [Backup your iPhone on iTunes Before Erase iPhone]
- My iPhone XR Could Not Activate Cellular Data network
- Cellular Data Can’t turn for Some apps; Mobile data is dibbled for the app-specific, Check inside settings app on iPhone > Cellular Data or mobile data > Scroll down and find app name “Turn the toggle on to use mobile data for the app“.
Explore the Tips and Steps to fix iPhone XR Cellular Data problems
video guide why cellular data not working on iOS
1. Update Network Settings
Update your old iPhone network settings can creating a problem like this, if you are out side your country, you switched to another carrier, might be you have not compatible carrier settings when you come back to the local network.
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Next, Tap on General > Scroll down and Tap on Carrier.
- In any network settings available for you, then a popup will appear on your Phone screen.
Also, Check that your VoTE should be turned on and Not should to be stuck inside the settings. For that fix, Go to the Settings app > Cellular > Cellular Data Toggle off/On the toggle to green.
2. Turn Airplane mode or Reset Network settings
After Turn on/ Off Airplane mode, Network will be reconfigured with your iPhone. Might be issued will be resolved after that.
Or Try Reset network settings,
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone > General > Reset.
- Tap on “Reset Network Settings”.
3. Hard Reboot your iPhone
- Quickly press and release the volume up button.
- Now, Quickly Press and release the volume down button.
- Now, Only press and Hold side button until your iPhone XR screen goes black.
- Now, Use the side button to turn it on.
Slow Internet speed on Mobile Date: Check out how to set a limit mobile data on iPhone XR.
4: Check for iOS Update
Apple releases a small update for the affected device like this all time. If this is a real bug in iOS, you will get fixed after update your iPhone. Just go to the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Next, Tap on General > Software Update.
- Check for update, Download and install.
5. Contact Carrier Company
Cellular Connection is stopped by your Carrier. There are too many reasons like Your Bill is overdue, Outdated, Over the Limit and You need to renew your Cellular Data plan.
- Just ask the company on a Tall free number, what are the reasons.
- During journey time your mobile signal will weak. So
- Weak Signal on Travel time mostly Drop the internet connection or slow down. Be patient and wait for until single boost.
6. Device JailBroken and Third-Party app is the issue
Unjailbreak your Device or Remove unused app that running in Background or open.
7. SIM Damaged, Not Fix on SIM tray
At least check SIM installed properly. Use the SIM eject tool and setup sim. In the case of SIM Damage, You can request a new SIM to Carrier company.
8. Restore iPhone to Factory Settings
The Erase all the Data and Settings using iTunes. Connect your iPhone to iTunes on Mac or PC.
The problem is too old and nothing help then try to install New Update iOS on the iPhone. Restore procedure is the best way to short out serious issues like Network issues, Freezing and Software glitch the heating up and more. Let’s begin. macOS Catalina or Later user on Mac can use Finder for Backup and Restore iOS/iPadOS. Earlier Mac users and Windows users can use iTunes for Update and Restore iPhone/iPad.
- Open Finder/iTunes on Mac/PC. Connect your iPhone/iPad Using Lightning cable and unlock with passcode. Your device will appear on Finder/iTunes.
- Click on Device icon > Device Summary.
- On Device Summary > Find out “iPhone Restore” button. Click on it. First, iTunes Erase the device, Download the latest Firmware and install it.
- Wait for the time until you see a new iPhone setup screen.
Don’t be panic during installation time, the iPhone will reboot several times.
Still no in help from all the above fixes, I recommend visiting the Apple store or book appointment online. that can aware you, what are the issues is rolling out from the official desk. Also, get free 1 Year Device replacement and Repair advantage from apple.