All iPhone users expect great incoming call sound quality from Apple. Apple’s new smartphone is really amazing. Until now, iPhone gives amazing sound quality from the speaker or ear speaker. Apple iPhone is packed with some technology that easily purifies unwanted & Background sound. Also, we have some hidden settings that we can customize according to users’ experience that here I explained.
Noise Cancellation is one of the important settings that we Enable and Disable at any time and Gets the best user experience on call. Phone noise Cancellation boost iPhone Call Volume.
Enable/ Disable Phone Noise Cancellation on iPhone
First, update your iPhone to the latest iOS version of iPhone 12 & Older Series. Now check the below steps.
- Step 1: Go to the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on the accessibility option.
- Step 3: Scroll down and find the option audio/visual => “Phone Noise Cancellation” under the Hearing section. (This setting is only Available in iPhone 12 & Ealirer Series model).
- Left/right audio balance is also there under audio/visual.
- Step 4: Disable the toggle to turn off and allow ambient noise on phone calls when you are holding the receiver to your ear.
Note: Noice Cancellation reduces ambient noise on phone calls when you are holding the receiver to your ear. That’s why we recommend turning it on. But in some cases, Disabling Phone noise Cancellation gives advanced benefits to you. Let’s test it out and share your feedback about these settings. What you found, and how much helping out this article to your friends?
Apple dropped out the noise cancellation functionality in Settings from iPhone 13 Series model. Old iPhone users can see only this setting under the Accessibility settings.
So, The Latest iPhone Models enabled this functionality by default.
iOS users need to change these settings when they have a problem with incoming call volume. Also, keep in mind that apart from these settings, there are too many factors that you should check out call volume iPhone problems are fixed here. Still not in help, reach out to the nearest Apple store to book an appointment online with apple support.
Share your feedback with us! Comment to me on helpful suggestions and tips about this article, and follow us on social to get more updates and solutions.