Last Updated on Apr 20, 2022
Let’s see in this article, how do I schedule an appointment with an apple genius bar? Apple is already winning people’s hearts with its incredible technology in the form of iPhone, iPad, and Mac. On the other side, Apple’s Genius Bar is an excellent platform for iOS and macOS device users to bring their issues to Apple’s Technician without taking off at the office or waiting in a long queue to fix the problem. However, you’ll need to spend 15-20 minutes to make a genius bar reservation at Apple Store if you are doing it perfectly.
You can book the Apple Genius Bar appointment in two ways; from the Apple Support app on the iOS device and using the web interface of Apple Support from a web browser. In addition, all the Apple Retail Stores have well-trained Apple Geniuses staff to handle various issues with Apple products.
I’ve also noticed that a few issues cannot make appointments, but their team will assist you over Live Chat and Phone Call. So don’t panic if you don’t find an option to schedule an appointment at Apple Store.
How do I book a Genius Bar Appointment At Apple Store using Apple Support App
Valid Proof of Purchase:
- Soft or hard Copy of Purchase Receipt that is available in Your mail, e-Commerce Website account.
- Product Box is Also Valid Purchase proof.
- Find Apple Support Company Number for your Country / Share your Problem with us.
Can you Just Walk into the Genious Bar?
Want to Skip the Pre-Registration that is available online and Do with the App or Desktop Website. Yes, Apple Accepts the Walk-in inside the Genious Bar, But There is a Waiting Time That depends on many factors like Where you live, Time of Day/Week, and the Population. Right now, Apple has Thousands of Genius bars, but somewhere is too much crowd. I hope you understand that Pre-Registration is a Wise Decision. Feel like a Responsible citizen, No West of time. If you don’t have a valid document required in some Solutions [Listed Above], you have to go again next time.
Raise Ticker from your iPhone, iPad Via app- how to make a genius bar reservation on iPhone
The quickest option to book a genius bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store is to download the Apple Support app and follow the on-screen instruction to reserve your seat. However, it would be helpful for you to look at the below-mentioned steps so you won’t miss any important points and learn the correct way to schedule an appointment with the Apple Genius bar.
- Download and open the Apple Support App on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Book the Apple Genius Bar Appointment from Apple’s Official Website
If your iPhone is low on storage or doesn’t want to download the Apple Support App, go through the web interface to make an appointment at Apple Genius Bar. You’ll need Apple ID and Password to book an appointment.
- Click on Apple Genius Bar Link, and make sure the PC is connected to an internet connection.
- To book an appointment for Hardware Damage, scroll down and click on Get hardware help.
- The entire Apple Ecosystem is listed on the page, select the product for which you want to get support from Apple Technicians.
- Select one of the issues listed from Repairs & Physical Damage, System Performance, Battery & Charging, etc.
- Further click on the sub-option. If the appropriate reason is not listed, then click on the topic is not listed and describe your problem.
- Click on Bring in for Repair.
- Type your Apple ID & Password.
- Next, find the nearest Apple Store to book an appointment. To make this process quick, you can search by Zipcode or City or by Apple Retail Store.
- Choose the Date & Time of appointment.
- Once it is done, a message will be displayed, Your reservation is confirmed.
After you place the reservation, a confirmation email will be sent by Apple. Besides, the appointment can be quickly canceled and rescheduled within no time.
How do I Cancel Apple appointment? The trick to Canceling Genius Bar Appointment? Cancel Apple shopping appointment?
Yes, if your issue is resolved or changed your mind to visit the Genius Bar, here’s how to cancel a genius bar appointment.
- Launch the Apple Store app on your iOS device.
- Tap on your Profile icon on the upper-right screen.
- Select My Reservations and cancel the reservation of the genius bar.
Can’t Cancel Genius Bar Appointment?
If you are unable to cancel the genius bar appointment, then try to reschedule the appointment. Go to the Genius Bar Page and reschedule the reservation the same way you have booked the appointment.
What If I Go Late at Genius Bar?
If you are late at Apple Store, there will be no penalty for 15 minutes; they will still take you in but don’t worry if time exceeds 15 minutes. You are the priority on their list. Also, there is no charge or punishment for late visiting the Genius Bar.
Also, Read- How to Contact an App Developer
How to Change the Genius Bar Appointment Time?
If you are not convenient to visit Genius Bar at that time, here’s the answer on how do I reschedule an Apple Bar Genius Reservation.
- Open the Apple Store app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your Profile icon.
- Select My Reservations.
From there, you can quickly reschedule the Apple Genius Bar appointment.
How do I reschedule a Genius Bar appointment?
Apple Genius Bar Reservation helps a lot to save your time, and Apple’s too, and the best part is you get timely resolution of any problem without waiting in a long queue. Rescheduling Apple Genius Bar Reservation is not available on the website interface; however, it can be done through the Apple Store App.
When you open the Apple Store, there you should see the list of Apple Stores, select the one where you have scheduled the appointment, and from there reschedule the Apple Genius Bar reservation.
- Download the Apple Store app.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Tap on the store where you’ve reserved an appointment.
- Look for the existing appointment to reschedule or cancel.
What happens if I miss the Apple check-in window?
Booked an in-store pickup of your order from Apple? You must have received a confirmation email with the details, including Ready for Pickup on [date] and Check-in Window: [Time]. This specific time and date are specially reserved for you with the placed order on Apple Store, and of course, to get this, you should check-in in the time slot allotted to you.
In case you missed the check-in time and arrive late at the check-in window, Apple will make unreserved the device that you’ve booked, and then again, you’ll have to book a new in-store pickup.
Can I make a Genius Bar Appointment without an Apple ID?
Ideally, Apple doesn’t allow us to book genius bar appointments without an Apple ID. For Apple, Apple ID is a key factor to keep the customer details and records in the system. Therefore, without an Apple ID, you cannot make a Genius Bar Appointment from a website or app. Rather, you can try connecting with the Apple Team overcall and ask them to book an appointment on your behalf, see if this works.
Does Genius Bar Cost Money?
The Genius Bar doesn’t charge anything if you just want to show your Apple device or ask for Apple Services. Though there are various cases where you might have to pay to get the device repaired, like the device is damaged, it is not covered under a warranty or anything else. So, taking the device to the Genius Bar and showing them won’t cost money.
Why can’t I make a Genius Bar Appointment online anymore?
Some users are facing issues creating or even submitting genius bar appointments to get support for Apple products software or hardware. Same as written on Apple discussion, Sometimes happens due to server down problems or the database can be in under maintenance in some regions. You can use chat, Call or email support.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.