Last Updated on Jan 2, 2021
Data Plans are getting expensive nowadays, not to mention, wireless services went to the next level, but at the same time, their prices also hiked. Once upon a time, Wireless Carriers used to offer unlimited plans, but as of right now, that time has long gone and never coming back. Therefore, you need to keep control of Data Usage, and for that monitoring, the Mobile Data Usage should be a priority, this will definitely decrease the data usage and of course the additional charges.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
We’ve outlined four different ways that will make it easy to monitor your data usage and all of them are free. Plus, choose the method depending upon how detailed data do you want.
How to Check Verizon Mobile Data Usage on iPhone
There four different ways to check the Verizon Mobile Data Usage on your number, by using Short Code, Official Website, and the App. Learn all of these, and try whatever suits you.
Method 1: Using Text Messages App
By texting the Short Code assigned for the Data Usage details, you can get the complete details of the data usage and plan. Here’s how.
- Open the Messages App on your iPhone.
- Type #DATA (#3282) and hit Send
- Within moments, an automated reply from Verizon’s system will be sent to you, showing the data usage statistics of your line.
Get more: How to Check and Reset Data Usage
Method 2: Using the Phone App
Another way to use the shortcode is, dial it and follow the computed voice to get the details.
- Open the Phone App and dial #DATA (#3282).
Method 3: From Verizon Website
If you don’t receive any response by using a shortcode or prefer to use the Verizon Website, here’s how to check the data usage on Verizon Website. It’ll also show the statistics as a whole, rather than your mobile number.
- Visit Verizon’s Official Website on any browser.
- Enter the credentials to sign in.
- Look for the View Usage on the left side.
- Find the Data
- There you should see the Data Usage of the phone number that you’ve used to Sign In alongside the whole account.
Method 4: Using Verizon App
For the users who continuously check the data usage, downloading the Verizon App is recommended. It is a one-time process, and you don’t have to send shortcodes or log in to the website to check the data usage.
- Download the My Verizon app on your device.
- Enter the credentials and sign in.
- The dashboard with Billing, Data Usage, etc items will appear.
- Locate the Data section and see the data usage stats, of the current billing cycle along with the details of how much data left and the validity period.