Last Updated on Oct 6, 2020
Your iPhone is much more advanced than you think, if you’re professional just using the iPhone to pick the calls or check mails, then it’s hard to keep track of all the features. And to be honest more than half of people are just like you, meaning they only use and learn the feature that comes in handy in daily routine. Today in this line of the tutorial, we’ll show you how to get alert when charging falls below 50% on the iPhone. It can be done using the Automation tool located in the Shortcuts app.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
There are three options available like When Charging Falls Below %, When Equals to %, and Rises Above %. Here percentage % is customizable, which means you can set the battery level, which will be applicable to all these metrics.
Set Alert on iPhone When Charging Falls Below 50%
Step 1: Update iPhone
Its good to keep the iPhone software up to date, at the time of writing this article, the compatible iPhones are running iOS 14 or later major version. So kindly check the firmware of your iPhone and then proceed with the steps.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Connect the iPhone to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap General.
- Go to the Software Update.
- Wait until iPhone scans the latest software available.
- Download and install the update if available.
Step 2: Get Alert when Charging Falls Below 50%
- Search the Shortcuts app on the iPhone, use Spotlight search, or find it yourself.
- Open the Shortcuts app.
- Tap on the Automation tab between the My Shortcuts and Gallery tabs.
- If you’ve previously added Automation, then directly tap on the Plus button located on the upper-right screen.
- Select the Create Personal Automation.
- Scroll down to the end, and select Battery Level.
- Select Falls Below 50% option to activate an alert when the iPhone charging falls below 50%. Drag the Battery Level slider to adjust the percentage.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Add Action.
- You should see the list of applications, search for the Set Volume option, and tap on it.
- Tap on the Volume Level Percentage or drag the slider to set the volume.
- Hit the Plus button.
- Again search for the Speak Text.
- Enter the text that you would like to hear when the battery level falls below 50%.
- Set the Rate and Pitch of the Speak Text Sound.
- You can also change the Language, to do so, tap on the Language option.
- Next up is change the voice of Siri, if you want to else leave it.
- Tap Next.
- Disable the Ask Before Running button and also tap on Don’t Ask when the prompt appears.
- Lastly, tap Done.