in this article, I will guide you on how to Make TikTok Video of 60 Seconds | Longer than 15 seconds on iPhone and Android. Apart from Instagram, and Facebook, TikTok is currently the best and most used social application available. In TikTok, you can create short videos with background music, effects, and after editing, you can share it with friends and of course, the entire world can see. TikTok has a great collection of music, to pick from and make varieties of TikTok videos. Besides, the app lets you follow the celebrities, your friends, and other people so whenever they post a TikTok Video, it will be on your feed.
However, the problem faced by TikTok users is, they cannot make TikTok Video longer than 15 seconds, but the latest update lets you create TikTok videos of 60 seconds as well as TikTok Videos Longer than 15 seconds.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
How to Make TikTok Video of 60 Seconds on iOS and Android
- Open the TikTok App on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap on (+) to start recording video on TikTok.
- There at the bottom, you will see the 60s, tap on it to switch from 15s.
- Lastly, tap on Start to record TikTok Videos of the 60s.
- If in between you want to Stop recording, then tap on the Stop button as shown below and tap on the small circle with a tick to Save video.
How to Make TikTok Videos Longer than 15 Seconds on iPhone, Android?
- Launch the TikTok App on your device.
- Record a new video, tap on (+).
- Now change the time from 15s to 60s as shown in the sample image.
- Next, tap on the Timer icon and mark the stop point and when you are ready, tap on Start countdown.
- Besides, if you want to stop recording the TikTok video before the time, then tap on Stop.
- Repeat the same steps for Publish Your another 60 Seconds TikTok video from android mobile.
I Can’t Add Music of 60 Seconds or Longer than 15 Seconds on TikTok Video of 60 Seconds
TikTok has its limitations, and one of the most annoying things about TikTok is sometimes it’s difficult to find the music of 60 seconds or more because it is not available. However, you may have a question that recently I’ve made TikTok Video of more than 60 seconds with the music of 60 seconds or your friend has made, so the answer to your question is not all the tracks are that longer than 60 seconds are available. To overcome this situation, try using alternate track or music longer than 15 seconds.
- If you want the same song on TikTok video but can’t find music track longer than 15 seconds, then the alternate option for you is to play out the song loud and record TikTok video without adding the song from TikTok library.
- Another way is you can record the TikTok Video without adding any song, and later edit it using any third-party video editor app, I would recommend you to go for InShot-Video Editor app for iPhone and the same for Android Smartphones, Video Editor & Video Maker-InShot.